This Prophetic Word is titled Blue Wave. Yes! More waves and it is actually a continuation of the one on Gold Wave. These were not given at the same time but there was a clue in this one that says they are connected.
Who is this word for? Everyone. There is a part of this that will feel like it is way above your head. And that is OK even if that part isn’t for you there is still a role for you to play in it. Of course, when I say everyone I am speaking of those who are Christians. To find out more about how to be saved or becoming a Christian, click here.
Again, much like in the Gold Wave encounter and visions, we are standing on what looks like a seawall dressed in our white robes and this time a wave is coming but the wave is now running parallel to where we are standing or the shoreline. It is not coming towards us it is parallel to where we are standing so that it is actually still in the water. It is a Blue Wave.
As the wave comes around when it gets to where we are since it is running parallel to the shore it somehow starts going up into the air and it forms this staircase going higher into heaven. Groups or stairs going upwards.
So now we are looking at a staircase going up into heaven made out of the waves/ocean.
It’s transparent and I can see through the stairs. The Lord goes ahead of us and He starts walking up these stairs.
It is like a higher place in the heavenlies.
Then this thought comes to me
This is a wave of revelation that will bring elevation across all sectors of society.
Blue in this context is the color of revelation. As He is going up the stairs each of you, dressed in white robes start following behind Him up the stairs.
As you are all walking up the stairs, I can see your feet and they are covered in gold. This is how I know this is a continuation of the Gold Wave prophetic word. All of our feet were now gold so I knew that we had all arrived at the same point with gold hands and gold feet.
I’m still standing on the seawall and looking up watching everyone go up the stairs with Jesus to this higher place.
You all went up and I can see you all taking a seat. Almost like you are in church or a classroom type setting and Jesus is behind this pulpit. His clothing has been transformed. It seems that as soon as He got to the landing of that “upper room”, He’s still wearing His white robe but this time He has a shawl/scarf around His neck in crimson/deep red. This scarf was there once He got up there and took the role of Rabbi/Priest. It is a much deeper red than this picture, but I just wanted to give you an idea of how He was dressed. I believe this was significant. What does this mean to you? Write it in the comments below. It signified to me that there was a change in His role. A change to what? I am not quite sure yet. Your garments in vision/dream language usually signify your role. Your calling.
You have to imagine that I am still on the seawall, and I am looking up and seeing through the floor looking at everyone seated and Jesus standing behind what looks like a pulpit.
As I am still standing on the seawall I see another wave coming in. This one is coming straight towards me, it is no longer parallel.
The wave looks black, or perhaps it was so dark blue that it looked black
The Black Wave. In my mind I was thinking, what is this? Oil?
Then I heard the Lord say…
Then I thought to myself “oh it must be new oil reserves or something”. Then the Lord says “no, it’s not oil” Then He says it again “New Discoveries”.
When this black wave hits the shore and breaks, it left behind all these gemstones on the beach. You know, diamonds, rubies, emeralds, gemstones, gold bars and gold coins. There was just more and more of them being washed ashore.
Then the Lord says again “New Discoveries, Record Breaking Wealth”
Of course, my mind was blown and I’m think record breaking wealth? Phew! That means wealth that no one has ever heard of or seen before. How else do you break a record? So now I am thinking trillionaires, that would break records!
So then I said to the Lord, how many people are You giving this to? Then He says
“A few of them. I will give them record breaking wealth so that the world will take notice. This will give them the platform to speak about ME freely. That is why I am giving them this wealth. When you see them, pray for them. A new wave for new discoveries in science, medicine and technology. This new wave of discoveries will make everything else seem old and obsolete.”
The world needs to hear about Jesus and it has to come from the biggest world stage.
Breaking this down:
1. There are people who will be given record breaking wealth. That is wealth we’ve never heard of before. Think the Queen of Sheba hearing about King Solomon and going to seek him out because of his wealth and wisdom. Everyone will know them, and they will be sought after. (1 Kings 10:1-12)
2. They will have new discoveries that will make everything else seem old. Therefore, everyone is going to want what they have. It’s like they are not going out to find this, it will just come to them. I say this because of the manner in which the gemstones appeared. Washed up on shore by this dark wave. Treasures hidden in darkness. It’s THERE but no one knows about it. God has this and He’s going to lead a few people to find this.
3 And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness, secret riches; and you will know that I am doing this—I, the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by your name.
3. What is the purpose of this record breaking wealth? So that they will speak about HIM freely. I’ve heard it said and this is true….money gives you a seat at the table. It gives you a voice. People will listen to you just because you are rich. Absolutely no other reason. Why are people looking at or listening to Elon Musk? Bill Gates. Jeff Besos. Warren Buffet? You have to know that people listen and watch them because of their wealth. There’s no other reason for it. So the wealth is being given to these few (many are called but few are chosen) so that people will listen to them. They will be able to speak freely about Jesus. They will have so much money that no one will be able to shut them up! Therefore, they can say whatever they want to say. The Lord is giving them this record breaking wealth on purpose so that they can tell people about Him.
4. This wealth will afford them the platform of the world stage, a seat at the table. This is why it is a wave of revelation that brings elevation across all sectors of society. Therefore, this word is not about wealth in the church. No. This is wealth that the common man will have to acknowledge because it is going to come from the business world – Science, Medicine and Technology. New Discoveries hidden for a few to find that will be beneficial to the world. What they discover will solve problems and people will listen as a result of it. They will discover something that will make everything else look obsolete and then they will be able to open their mouth and speak about Jesus and NO ONE is going to tell them to shut up. The world will have to listen. Record breaking wealth can also be more than just money. You can have wealth of knowledge. Not necessarily the richest person but someone who discovered something that helped the world. Knowing how to do something that others don’t, and people will have to go to them to get the information.
5. If this seems so far above your head, this is where you come into play. When you see them, pray for them. One of the most significant thing that happened to the church was the movie The Passion of the Christ. This was huge. It was a worldwide success and it brought many people to Christ. It was EPIC. What we needed to do as a church was to cover Mel Gibson in prayer because God used him so powerfully to speak to the world through that movie. But we didn’t cover him, did we? No. He was literally destroyed after that movie because the devil went after him because of it. We failed him as a church. Is he a perfect human being? No. And, it doesn’t matter that he is Catholic and you may not be Catholic. What matters is that he produced a masterpiece that added to the Kingdom of God and the body of believers. THAT is what we should’ve seen and discerned that he needed to be covered by US, all of us, in prayer. Think about all the scandals that came out after that. The world was perfectly fine with him in as an action hero in so many action movies, Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, The Patriot, Braveheart, but the minute he brought souls to Christ through a movie, that was the end for him. Pay attention. He’s been Catholic for years but the minute he points the spotlight on Jesus publicly? Here we go!
You may not be one of the few who will get the record breaking wealth, however, when you see them the Lord says to tell you Pray for them. You won’t be confused either because it will be very clear who they are because their message will be Jesus is Lord. And, people are going to come to know the Lord because of them.
Our responsibility is to cover them in prayer and not join in on the gossip, the mockers and the scoffers as the enemy is most certainly going to go after them. The minute they bring up JESUS, everything will change for them, so you need to pay attention. Be alert and PRAY FOR THEM.
After getting all of this while standing on the seawall watching the black wave come in and out with more and more gemstones.
I am now upstairs with everyone else sitting in this room with Jesus in front teaching us. He is teaching about COMMUNION. Taking Communion.
He said “Take communion regularly“
When He said this I thought to myself, what does regularly mean? LOL I wanted to make sure I knew for myself what that looked like in my personal life. Is it once per week? Once per day? What does regularly mean? Then, because He knows what I am thinking, it was like I saw it typed out in the midair the word
Yes, and it was double underlined! So, you need to pray and ask God what taking communion regularly means to you. I cannot answer that for you, you need to find ask Him for yourself. I know some churches take communion once per month, some do once per quarter.
You need to read 1 Corinthians 11:20-33 in as many different versions of the bible as possible until you get the full meaning of that scripture.
Every single time you take communion there is a deposit that is being made and the Lord Himself is imparting revelation upon you on something you do not know.
There is an impartation taking place every time you take communion.
At that moment I thought to myself, I need to take it now. So I take out my communion elements and I start taking my communion and reflecting on what Christ dying for us means.
I closed my eyes as I was taking the communion, I’m going to attempt to explain to you what happened to me…
It was like when I took the bread, I saw it going down inside of me. It was like I could see inside myself. Then when I drank the juice, it was like I could see His blood going down inside of me. I saw both of them enter my mouth and go down my throat into intestines until it went to my stomach. At that very moment, HIS PRESENCE came over me so strongly. It was almost like electricity went from the top of my head and began to slowly go down my entire body to my feet.
I felt like I was completely taken over by HIM. We were ONE. There was a oneness there that I have never experienced before from taking communion, but I have by doing other things.
This time it was very different. And I’m not sure if this happened because I was aware that an impartation was about to happen in this moment.
By taking communion it was like Jesus Himself was on the inside of me. Not the Holy Spirit. Jesus.
I felt by all of us taking communion with Him in this room, Jesus was making a deposit within us of Himself. He was imparting Himself to us.
I do not know how else to explain it. What I do know is that I was left with these thoughts…
- We are sleeping on communion. Meaning, WE have no idea the power, and revelation and glory of the Lord that exists from taking communion.
- We lack true revelation on communion. What is it and what does it mean??
- We just don’t get it!!!
- How can we ever say we don’t know how to get into the Presence of God when we have communion? You’re basically inviting His presence through communion.
- We are so stupid when we take it flippantly. As a result, we are MISSING the impartation that is happening when we do it CORRECTLY in reverential fear and awe of the LORD.
- He gave us EVERYTHING when He told us to take it every time we come together. But, we still don’t get it.
- We have allowed religious practices and denominations to interpret and put parameters around what it is and what it means, who should administer it, etc. I think the Lord is calling each of us INDIVIDUALLY to ask Him to explain it to us directly from Him and not the man-made rules.
- This was so important that after putting the gold on our hands and feet, double anointings, He had to take us to a higher place to reveal this one truth to us Take Communion Regularly. That. Is. How. Important. This. Is. It was the only thing He taught us from that place. He took us to a higher place to reveal this. Which clearly says there is a higher revelation on it and we still don’t get it.
- I believe the more we take communion it will be like peeling back the layers of an onion and we will start to understand more and more about what it means. This is not a one-time deal. The more you do it is the more you will begin to UNPACK what it means.
- Individual revelation. Even though we take it together as the body of Christ, it is a very individual thing, isn’t it? It is a one-on-one event. He can tell you something in communion that He won’t tell someone else. Because it becomes individual revelation based on our callings.
- Was it also not in the upper room that He did this with His disciples? It was like the Lord was having an upper room experience with all of us all over again. It was like He was saying that He had an upper room experience with His disciples and now He wants to have it with YOU. Wow!!!!
- Then I reflect on how He was dressed in the white robe and crimson red scarf around his shoulder, is that to signify His body and blood?
- I think I still don’t get it. Sigh. But I am willing to continue along this journey to discovering what it means, and I believe He is inviting you to do the same.
Now imagine that while I am up in the room with everyone getting this revelation, I am still also standing on the sea wall down below because now that the teaching has ended, we all get up and start to leave. So I am on the seawall looking up watching everyone come down the stairs. The most amazing thing happens as soon as our feet touch the first step our clothing gets transformed and we all have on the full Armor of God. My goodness!
You know when I said before that I had other ways of creating oneness with the Lord. Well, one such way is Putting on the Armor of God. **spoiler alert** If you read the Spiritual Warfare book, I told you that Christ is the Armor of God. Therefore, one way of creating oneness with the Lord is putting on the Armor of God.
Now after we received the lesson on communion, we leave that place clothe in the Armor of God, even though we didn’t pray it on. We didn’t speak it on. We took communion and we automatically had on the Armor of God. Because when you take communion, you are receiving Christ Himself and since Christ is the Armor of God, you are automatically covered. PROTECTED. Even without asking for protection.
Another thing that communion does is that it protects you!!!!
Did you know this? This was another thing that I learnt through this.
You should always repent before putting on the Armor and you should always repent before you take communion. Because Christ is only going to fill the clean vessels. The Holy ones. Once you are clean He can come in. Repentance is key and then He does the rest.
That’s why He told the disciples to keep doing it until He could be with them again in person. It brings us to a place of Oneness with Christ.
**I’m inserting this prayer here that one of the commentators, who is an Anglican Priest, shared below. You pray it before taking communion …
We do not presume to come to this your table, O merciful Lord,
trusting in our own righteousness,
but in your abundant and great mercies.
We are not worthy so much as to gather up
the crumbs under your table;
but you are the same Lord
whose character is always to have mercy.
Grant us, therefore, gracious Lord,
so to eat the flesh of your dear Son Jesus Christ,
and to drink his blood,
that our sinful bodies may be made clean by his body,
and our souls washed through his most precious blood,
and that we may evermore dwell in him, and he in us. Amen.
20 When I am raised to life again, you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.
22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. 23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.
Perhaps the perfect unity that Christ referred to in this passage of scripture could be the unity/oneness that we are supposed to experience with Him. The oneness with Christ.
It now allows us to read John 15 through a different lens…
4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
5 “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. 6 Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. 7 But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! 8 When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.
With Oneness you will produce fruit. Because Oneness means that you are in Christ. You are remaining in Him.
We go into the “upper room” with Christ in one attitude, we take communion and we come out as warriors bearing fruit because of the Unity that is created through taking the communion.
As I stood on the seawall watching these warriors coming down the stairs, they were covered from head to toe. I could no longer see the gold on their feet, even though I knew it was there, instead it was the boots of the preparation of the Gospel of peace. Their heads were completed covered so I couldn’t identify each one differently. The difference was that each armor was unique.
There is a revelation and an impartation that happens when you take communion. I believe this revelation and impartation is going to be an individual thing that will help you to fulfill your purpose here on the earth. This is going to come to you. You will have full clarity on whatever it is you need to know. Don’t rush the communion. Take your time. And ask Him after you take it to show you what He wants to impart to you each time. You will get revelation on things that can only come from Him. From that place of Oneness. Here are instructions on taking communion.
As we were walking down the stairs leaving the upper room, I heard the Lord say
“They will emerge as warriors, as weapons in My hand“