7 Days of Prayer and Fasting for 2020
Sorry the fast is closed for this year. You will need to subscribe to our mailing list to get added to the 2021 fast.
This is a one week fast that starts January 6 – 12, 2020.
Here’s how this will work.
- A few days before the fast begins we will send you an email with what you will need to have ready in preparation of the fast.
- During the fast, every day at 12:01AM EST you will receive the email for that day which will have a prayer focus and scripture meditation.
- Each day will be different and the prayer and scriptures need to be done in the order you receive them for greater results
- By the end of the fast you should notice:
- A sense of freedom and peace in your mind, body, spirit and soul. It is a complete detox.
- Direction on how to move forward in 2020, not from us but from God since the whole purpose of the fast is to get you more focused on Him.
- Cost: Being willing and obedient to follow what the Lord will reveal to you during this process. Other than that, it’s free.
A few things to have on hand to start the fast:
- Your bible (physical & digital copy, if you have it)
- Notebook & pen
- An audio recording device (most phones have one just be sure you know how to use it)
- Anointing oil
- Communion elements
The type of fast recommended:
Daniel Fast reference Daniel 1:12. This is a fast for revelation from the Lord. This would include vegetables and water according to most versions of the bible, pulse(herbs) and water according to KJV & ASV, vegetarian diet (which would include dairy) according to the VOICE translation, vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts and coffee according to XYZLMNOP version (we celebrate humor around here)
The bottom line is ask God what He would have you do and do that.
Please do what is best for you and your health, consult your doctor. If you know you cannot do this, then do your best.
Other things to fast:
- Social media
Unless you must, please consider shutting it all down for a week.
How badly do you want what you are fasting for?
2020 is the Year of the Mouth and Clarity and we want to help you enter the New Year seeing clearly and speaking well.
Scroll down & read the comments below from others who joined the fast last year.