Prophetic Word for July 2018 – Tammuz
This is the prophetic word for July 2018 which is the month of Tammuz on the Hebrew Calendar. Tammuz runs June 13 – July 12th.
If you’ve been following these words you know the warning usually comes at to the end. Well, we need to start with the warning for this month and we only want to point out one thing for the month of Tammuz.
Idolatry – Tammuz is named after a Babylonian God (Ezekiel 8:7-14). When you read this story you will see that this idolatry was taking place in the temple by the leaders. Over the years so much destruction and sadness has happened for the people of Israel because of it.
Tammuz is also the month when the Israelites built to golden calf (Exodus 32:1-5). The good news is that it is also the month when the golden calf was destroyed.
Why was the golden calf built? Simply put it was due to the Israelites being weary of waiting on God. They couldn’t wait any longer for Moses to come down the mountain so they built a idol.
You may be thinking what does this have to do with me? Well, first let’s identify if you have an idol.
What is the first thing you think about in the morning when you wake up?
Throughout the day what consumes your thoughts?
This doesn’t necessarily have to be a bad thing. However anything you think of more than God himself, is your idol. Ministry could be your idol as well. Serving God through ministry and being in His presence of God is not the same thing.
Your desires could really mess you up, even if they are good desires (meaning they are not evil), when they are out of control and consume your thoughts.
So if there is something that consumes your heart and mind then we need to get rid of it this month. Remember the idol was created and destroyed in the same month.
Steps to deal with your idol
I will tell you this, every person that I’ve taught this technique to says it worked for them. So, it is 100% guaranteed to rid you of that idol if you follow the instructions.
1. You wake up in the morning and this thing is on your mind. You need to pray about it immediately. So let’s say that is has to do with your business that is failing. Pray all the scriptures, pray for as long as you want to pray. If it takes you one hour to get this out of your system go ahead and pray for one hour.
2. After you’re prayed about this, you are done with it for the rest of the day. It is no longer allowed to enter your mind.
3. If this thing comes into your mind after your morning prayer, this is where you throw it down. You now need to do some battle in your mind. The word of God says (2 Corinthians 10:5b) “… we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” Open your mouth and pray “I’m taking captive this thought of ___________, I am casting it down from the throne of my mind. I’m bringing it under subjection to Christ. You can no longer enter my mind for the rest of this day because I’ve already prayed about this. I put Jesus and Him alone on the throne of my heart and mind. I’ve already handed this over to the Lord and will wait on His timing to fulfill it.” Then go into worship. Start singing a song and move on with your day. Praise will rid it from your mind.
4. As you go on with your day, if you see a video or some article online related to the topic of your idol don’t read it or watch it. You can save it for tomorrow. Move on. You are not allowed to look at anything that will stir this up for this day because you’ve already prayed about this.
5. If you start thinking about it again….repeat step #3
6. Every single time this thing comes into your mind for that day you go back to step #3 and start singing praise songs.
Now the following morning, if it’s there in your mind you can pray about it again, watch the video you saved from the day before or read the article, pray for as long as you want. Then if it comes back to your mind on that day, repeat steps 2 – 6 for that day.
I promise you by day #3 or #4 you won’t be thinking about it anymore. If it tries to enter your mind it will be much less than it did in the beginning.
Now I know you may be thinking why would I want to pray about it every morning anyway? Because if you are a committed Christian most of the things that are idols are not bad things. If you have an illness, I’m not telling you not to pray about it. If you have a prodigal child, you need to pray for them. What you don’t want do is let this thing consume you. Just do it once per day in the morning and get that out of your mind for the rest of the day.
What you will find is that you now have freed up some space in your thought life. Now you can start asking the Lord what He wants you to do now that you are no longer thinking about this thing. Your entire focus will be shifted and now God can get through to you and start speaking to you about other things now that the idol is no longer in place.
Now that we have the warning out of the way, let’s get into Good stuff for this month!!! I saw a vision of a horse and the horse was moving so fast it literally ran form left to right at a speed I’d never seen a horse run before. In the blink of an eye it ran from left to right. I thought to myself “Wow, that was really fast!” The word that came to my mind was
an extremely high speed.“these exciting developments are moving ahead at warp speed”
This term came from TV show Star Trek because they were able to move at the speed of light through space.
Angels move at warp speed. That’s why they can move from the 3rd heaven to you in no time when you need help.
Then I heard the Lord say “It is going to go very quickly”
I’m sure you are thinking that we got from January – June really quickly. Well, June – December will move even quicker. It will feel like 1/2 the time of the first half of this year.
There was no rider on the back of the horse. I imagine that the horse can move even faster without the extra weight. This is a word in itself for someone – whether it be your physical weight or the extra baggage you are carrying in your life – people, emotional or spiritual baggage. You need to off load that or you won’t be able to move as fast.
Gird up your loins
1 Kings 18, I’m sure you all know the story of Elijah praying for rain. He prayed and sent his servant to go look for the rain cloud. Well, nothing happened until the 7th time. 7 is the number of completion. Perfection. At the appointed time. We need to realize that Elijah knew ahead of time that the rain would come BEFORE he started praying for the rain. Read verse 1 and you’ll see that God told him go to Ahab and I’ll send the rain. When God gives you the word know that it will come to pass.
The bottom line is you won’t be able to run when there are things hindering your legs.
2 Timothy 2:4-5 (NIV) “No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor’s crown except by competing according to the rules.”
(1 Peter 1:13) “Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
- Set Up A Telephone Prayer Lines for free
- How to build your Prayer Team
- Obstacles in Building A Prayer Ministry & how to overcome them
- How to Incorporate your Prayer Ministry
- How to Set Up your 501 c3 tax deductible Non Profit Organization