We felt compelled to share these prayer points with you for the upcoming elections. These were shared by Dutch Sheets and we thought they would be a good guideline for everyone to use and to prayerfully agree:
- We vote for a person of decency and honor (integrity matters)
- We vote for someone that cannot be bought or sold (crony capitalism is evil)
- We don’t jump from the frying pan of failed government to the fire of another chameleon who changes colors at will (the political spirit)
- We remember that not everyone in Washington DC has been part of the problem—be wise and discerning (God has been sending some good men and women to DC)
- We vote for humility (which God exalts), morality and righteousness (which exalts a nation)
- We choose substance and specific ideas over shallow rhetoric, fame, showbiz events and exciting promises (does anyone remember ’08?)
- We vote for a strict constitutionalist (it was born through prayer and based on scripture)
- We remember that we are also voting for the next 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, who will undoubtedly shape our nation and lives for decades! (they could possibly do more good or bad for our nation than the next president)
- We vote for an uncompromising, consistent, radically pro-life person (we MUST have this)
- By God’s grace we end up with a born-again, praying, Bible-reading, moral, humble, honest and wise person in the White House
Be very careful. Pray. Listen to your heart where Holy Spirit lives. I promise you—we’re voting for the destiny of our nation.
Please feel free to share this with all your friends.