4 dreams on Shoes Within a month

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 4 dreams on Shoes Within a month

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary

6 Sept (Same night)

1st dream: I put on a pair of shoes and wanted to demonstrate how easy it is to wear this pair of shoes. I tried to walk across the room but end up waddling, like a duck and walk with difficulties.

2nd dream: I was trying to catch up with a group of people. They were ahead of me, going down the escalator. As I try to quicken my pace, my feet suddenly become heavy and again, I waddle like a duck and could not walk normal and quickly.

10 Sept
      3rd dream: I was walking a path and heading toward my bus pick-up point. I stopped. I looked down at my feet. I realized I was wearing odd slippers. One was crossed strapped and the other just normal strap. I think one was black n one was red. I hesitated and wonder if I should go back n change, or just proceed like that.

3rd Oct
      4th dream (last of footwear dream):
      I came out of a house. There were many shoes. I think the house had many people. I kept finding but could not find my pair of black leather canvas shoe (in the dream).

• #242001 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for sharing your dream with us. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

You are unclear of what direction to take in life as what you thought was the way to go did not end up being what you thought. I pray that you are neither distracted nor misguided by other people’s ventures. Please pray that the Lord reveals His destiny and purpose for you.

Shalom!

• #242038 Reply
      Mary

Thank you F.E. Indeed. I will pray 🙏🏻.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: 4 dreams on Shoes Within a month
Your information: