3 Bottles of Grape Juice

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 Bottles of Grape Juice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      T Moore

Blessings Family,

I pray you all are well.

I had a very short dream on 11/9/2022.But it stuck with me in a strong way. In response to the blue wave word, I have been taking communion regularly.

Here is the dream: I walked into in a room (no color on anything about the room stood out). There was a person or should I say a being or a presence (could not tell if it was a male or female) nothing scary about it. It was actually very gentle and inviting me to come over. Can’t describe what it looked like…the being was just there I could sense it. The presence was giving me 3 very fancy glass bottles of welch’s grape juice. The tops of the bottle was made of the most beautiful solid gold. I was impress with how pretty the gold was I was touching and looking it because it was so beautiful.

Then a voice shouted 15!

And then I woke up out of the dream.

I have also been seeing the count up of 11’s. Thats 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 7:11, 8:11, 9:11, 10:11, 11:11, 12:11, 13:11, 14:11, 15:11 and etc!

I know we are in the 11 month. I am believing the count up has to do with this month.

I have been praying and searching the scriptures about the dream. Any Godly insight on the number 3 and gold in the dream would be so helpful.

Blessings and thank you!

• #294629 Reply
      T. Moore

Blessings All,

I pray all is well.

I received the full interpretation of my dream today. I have to trust my own gifting:-). The gift of interpretation is fairly new to me.

Interpretation: I need to fast for three days (I won’t say when for obvious reasons) and take communion all three days to get the revelation on where the gold is. Apparently, there are 3 streams of income that the Lord will reveal to me and has already been preparing me to receive. I will be used to tremendously bless the Body of Christ financially.

Honestly, with all that I have gone through. I would never have thought I would receive this kind of Word. I was/am praying and believing God to get married and have children. I guess I was hoping that dream would answer my marriage desire!LOL!! I will still wait for my answer on that:-)
      And obey God on these instruction as I believe more revelation will come out of it.

Please pray for me as I pray for you all.
      If anyone gets anymore Godly insight on this dream please share:-).

• #295010 Reply
      F.E.

Hello T.

Thank you for sharing your dream with us. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

All I feel led to share is that the dream about the juice could be influenced by the post of communion if you read it before your dream.
      I’m more interested by the number 15 and perhaps it could be speaking to God’s Divine Perfect order for ‘rest’oration as you commune with Him, bear fruit, and purified. The number 11 could represent the 11th hour breakthrough and/or transition and could be linked to the number 15 as well.

Shalom!

• #295021 Reply
      T. Moore

F.E.,

Thank you so much for responding and sharing with me what was shared with you.

I actually had my dream about the juice two days before the Blue Wave word was released. I had my dream on 11/9/2022 and the Blue Wave word was released on 11/11/2022 so the Blue Wave word came after my dream. I was actually blown away once I read it because it gave me some great direction about my dream:-)

I will definitely pray about what you shared about the numbers 15 and 11. I thank God for you and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time! The Lord Jesus has used your gift to help me. I praise HIM. Thank you so much!!

Many blessings!!!

• #295912 Reply
      F.E

Hello T.,

Thank you for the kind words and may Yahweh Alone be praised.

Shalom!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: 3 Bottles of Grape Juice
Your information: