Here’s how this will work.
- When you sign up you will receive a welcome email, please check your spam folder to be sure you receive all the emails.
- The Fast begins 5 Days after you sign up. This will give you the time you need to gather the items for the fast.
- During the fast, every day you will receive the email for that day which will have a prayer focus and scripture meditation.
- Each day will be different, and the prayer and scriptures need to be done in the order you receive them for greater results. We also give you the opportunity to submit your dreams on the dreams forum for interpretation. God speaks to us so much through dreams and there are times when we need help knowing exactly what He is saying.
- By the end of the fast you should notice:
- A sense of freedom and peace in your mind, body, spirit and soul. It is a complete detox.
- Direction on how to move forward in 2024, not from us but from God since the whole purpose of the fast is to get you more focused on Him.
- And the best past, answered prayers! You will learn some prayer strategies on how to get answers and this will result in massive breakthroughs to your prayers.
- Cost: Being willing and obedient to follow what the Lord will reveal to you during this process. Showing up every day to do the exercise and read the Bible verses. Shutting off the social media, TV and any other outlets that will bring the evening news, fear or distraction into your atmosphere. This one week break from the media will allow you to hear clearly. Other than that, it’s free.
A few things to have on hand to start the fast:
- Your bible (physical & digital copy, if you have it)
- Notebook & pen for journaling
- An audio recording device (most phones have one just be sure you know how to use it)
- Anointing oil
- Communion elements We take communion every day during the fast. The type of fast recommended:
Most people do a Daniel Fast reference Daniel 1:12. You can find more information about this type if fast by clicking here. If you more experienced at doing a Daniel Fast, perhaps consider doing a juice fast.
Please do what is best for you and your health, consult your doctor. If you know you cannot do this, then do your best.
Other things to fast:
- Social media
Unless you must, please consider shutting it all down for the week.
How badly do you want what you are fasting for? I’m sure it is worth sacrificing some things for one week.
Scroll down & read the comments below from others who joined the fast from previous years.