3 Polar Bears and an Earthquake

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 Polar Bears and an Earthquake

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mary

In the dream, from far, I saw 3 white polar bear sitting upright, that seem harmless on a very parched brown land. Each bear has a few people trying to interact with it. The polar bears remain still. There were 3 brown bare mountain behind. Then I saw an earthquake from top right corner moving slowly towards them. Then, from bottom right, an earthquake line was moving towards me. I ran, tripped over a rock, and next, was left standing there by an another incoming earthquake from the left. This is when I tried to warn and shouted at those people but they were too busy interacting with the polar bears to take note of me.
      And I woke up.

• #248242 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for sharing your dream with us. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

The Lord is doing a new thing on the earth. Expect the unexpected and what is traditionally known or expected to be located or act in a certain way will be the opposite (polar bears should not be in a parched brown land- rather in icy regions). Be on your guard and be a “watchwoman.” Do not waver in your faith and remember that the Lord Jesus is the Chief cornerstone. Have a look at Matthew 21:44.

Shalom!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: 3 Polar Bears and an Earthquake
Your information: