3 Lean Cows

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 Lean Cows

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Leonie

In my dream, I saw three lean cows in a paddock. All I had to feed them were tomatoes. I had a strong sense that I needed to peel the tomatoes before feeding them the tomatoes. After peeling all the tomatoes, I started to feed the cows and then they started belching. What does this mean?

• #129109 Reply
      Shana

From the Scriptures we learn that lean cows represents famine. Cows never eat tomatoes only grass.
      Quite recently I had a dream and in one scene I was shown that a close friend of mine hair was beautifully adorned with the orange parasitic vine. I had to research this parasite – it loves tomatoes but hates wheat.
      Quite possibly you have feeding parasitic people, people who are draining your resources: finances, time, which would include your anointing if you are anointed.
      If the Bible says lean cows represents famine, consider and ask yourself if in anyway you are prolonging a situation in your life. You cannot feed a famine but allow it to die (end).
      You need to ask The Great Husbandman to prune you, which no doubt will be painful but essential for your spiritual growth, development and reproduction (bearing fruit).

• #129146 Reply
      Leonie

Hi Shana,
      Thankyou for your reply. You are right about parasitic people as I am in a situation where I need to leave where I am living but my finances have dried up and am stuck in this situation. My life has been tipped upside down. I left my career in education because of what these parasitic people did to me and am now going back to college to begin a new career. The anointing that I have has been attacked by another persons jealousy and her friends jealousy. The pruning has been hard and many tears shed. Thank you as it has confirmed some other things as well.

• #129160 Reply
      Shana

Be encouraged, the Lord will restore you, your tears have been bottled up and if the Lord turned you upside down He certainly will turn you back right side up.
      On the 3rd I read Revelation 6, and verse 6 sunk deep – … and see that thou hurt not the oil and the wine – be careful not to waste the oil and the wine. In essence, do not waste your anointing or the resources that the Lord has given you. There are seasons when you have to go into reserve. We all have to learn how to live throughout the various seasons of life. (I’m speaking even to my own soul.)
      God bless you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 3 Lean Cows
Your information: