This is the 3rd and final part of the Intimacy with God series. If you are just finding these posts, you need to start with Part 1 as it is foundational to what will be discussed here. Part 2 gives and explanation of Part 1.
Let me first apologize for the length of the post. I couldn’t stop writing because the revelation and scriptures just kept flowing. I could write a book about this subject. This is the short version that I’m giving you because there is so much more to share. I could go into much more depth on each of these points but I think it’s important to keep it short but give enough information for you to understand.
Now that you have a full understanding of the tabernacle of God and how the tabernacle of the old testament has a correlation with how we enter the Presence today, let’s talk about some practical things. I want to make sure that when you start doing this on your own you know that you are doing it correctly. So I am going to lay this out in a question and answer format. If you have more questions, put them in the comments below.
Remember in Part 1 I told you to take note of the dimensions of the tabernacle? Exodus 27 gives the dimensions
The dimension of the entire tabernacle is 150 feet long by 75 feet wide. The Holy of Holies is only 15 x 15 and the ark itself was only 3.75 feet x 2.25 feet x 2.25 feet. That is a very small area the held the presence of God compared to the entire area of the tabernacle.
There is so much ground to cover to get to that small area! Now let’s equate these dimensions with time.
Based on the dimensions we should be spending more time in the outer courts.
Praising God and Repenting.
You offer your sacrifice of Praise for as long as you need to to move into the presence of God. Your spirit will tell you once you have reach that place. You don’t stop worshiping and praising until you feel the unction of the Holy Spirit telling you you can move to the next step which is repentance of sins.
The time spent repenting is going to depend on how naughty you’ve been since you were last here. Here is a list of sins you can use for repentance This is where a lot of Christians turn back and don’t go further. Remember, guilt, condemnation and shame is NOT of God. That is the devil. You can’t let the devil keep you out of the Presence of God. It doesn’t matter what you did – fornication, pornography, homosexuality, lying…it doesn’t matter. God is waiting for you to come to Him. He convicts us of our sins but He NEVER condemns us. You will feel so light once you have this all off your chest. A weight will be taken off of your shoulders. There may be times when you enter in and you can’t praise because you know there is something you need to repent of and it preoccupies your mind when you try praise. In these instances you want to repent first and then praise.
Just something to be mindful of when you are worshiping, pay attention to your song selections. There are some Christian music that are very “self centered” in that you end up weeping over your sin and your situation more than you are focusing on the Majesty of God. Even if you start with those types of worship music you must end with the ones that take you mind off of you and place it squarely God. Song selection is important. You can’t move to the next level until your mind is completely off of you and focusing ONLY on God, His Holiness, His Majesty, His Power, His Dominion. You get the picture, all of Him and none of you and your circumstances.
Then you can move into the Holy Place, this is where you take your bible and you read some scripture. Because your mind is completely on Him and your sin is removed, when you read the Word it will come alive and God may start speaking with you right then and there! Remember there is no veil, it has been removed by the blood of Jesus so you are already in the Presence of God. You can also understand the Word much better and see it from God’s perspective because your mind is already on Him and not on yourself. Remember the Showbread becomes the Word of God and the Lampstand is the illumination of that Word. You will become very clear.
After this you move to the next step which is intercession, prayers. The altar of incense is where you start making your supplications. You pray for others, for yourself. Pray for as long as your heart desires. Get it all out. Again, the time spent here all depends on how much you need to pray about.
When you have nothing else to pray or say to God, you basically run out of words, it is only then that you can move into the Holy of Holies.
You have nothing left to say. This is important because in the Holy of Holies there is SILENCE. No talking. Be Quiet. Stillness. If another prayer request pops into your head, that means you are not ready to be before Him go back to the altar of incense pray what you need to pray and come back and sit in silence. Obviously, I’m not telling you to build an altar this is all a mental picture of the tabernacle.
Habakkuk 2:20 New King James Version (NKJV) “But the Lord is in His holy temple. Let all the earth keep silence before Him.”
Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
What happens next is God speaks, not you.
Isaiah 33:2 New Living Translation (NLT) “But Lord, be merciful to us, for we have waited for you.”
To wait upon the Lord actually means… to wait upon the Lord. How long with this take? I don’t know God is the one who decides if you’ve waited long enough. What I will tell you is not to get up until you hear from Him. If you need to get up then when you come back you need to start the process all over again. At some point He will speak.
How will you know when God enters the room? (The list is not exhaustive)
- Sometimes it’s a very subtle thing but a thought will cross your mind which is an answer to a prayer that you’ve had before Him
- You may find yourself responding to a question that was asked, except there is no one else in the room. You’ll realize God just asked you a question
- You hear Him speak into your spirit (which is just right under your rib cage)
- You hear Him audibly
- You have visions
- You begin to weep
- You are suddenly aware that you are not alone in the room
- In that moment, nothing else matters- all of your problems vanish. It all becomes so inconsequential. After all, God is in the room. The Creator of the Universe enters the room so anything is possible. Therefore, you don’t worry about anything.
What do you do when God speaks?
- Write down whatever He tells you. On a notepad with plain paper, you don’t want to be reading anything else while this is going on so that you mind gets distracted. In other words, notes on your cell phone which will then show all your text messages which you can’t help but read will completely break the moment. No distractions.
- Continue to sit quietly and don’t break the connection with Him. If He has more to say He’ll say it.
- Praise Him from your spirit. Again, no talking.
- It is a complete spirit to Spirit communication with no words
- If you feel that He’s said all there is to say, now you can ask a question, please note 1 question. This is the question you need answer to that is most urgent. Why only 1 question? If you ask several different questions and He gives you a one word or one sentence answer – will you know if it’s the answer to your job, your children or your husband? You might get out of the secret place and be confused. Just stick with one. Tomorrow you can ask another!
When God doesn’t answer the one question?
- He answered you.
- He already knows your one question before you ask it, therefore He answered you. If you wrote down something that is completely not related to what you asked, somewhere in that is the answer. For example (this is a true story), I prayed for someone searching for a better job and she said every interview has been unfruitful or no one calls her back. When I brought that request before God He says to me “that’s not the problem, pray against the spirit of fear”. At that point I pray against the spirit of fear, not about the job. I know in my heart that God will remove that spirit because He told me about it, therefore the job is on the way. Later the lady testified that there was a higher level position in her company that she didn’t apply for because she was afraid she wasn’t qualified to get it. A few weeks later she thought why not apply? Well, she got the job. Higher salary. The fear was keeping her from getting the job. So if God speaks something to you in this place, just do it. It may seem unrelated but it is the step forward to getting what you want.
- Sometimes you’ll leave this place and start going about your business and then your answer comes. You can get the answer outside of the secret place. He gives it to you because He knows you took the time, carved out space in your day, just to be with Him. Those who diligently seek Him will be rewarded (Hebrews 11:6). He is going to give you an answer.
What if it’s a demon talking to me and not God?
I had to put this question here because I know there is going to be at least one person thinking this. Think about the process you went through to get to the secret place – you worshiped God with Christian music, you repented of your sins, you read the bible, you prayed. You’ve already cleared the atmosphere of any demonic presence if you followed the process by the time you get to the Holy of Holies. It’s like mining for gold!
There is not one person that can say “when so and so was in the secret place, God told them this” Do you know why? Cause it’s a secret. It’s between you and God. The only way anyone knows what was said in that place is if you tell them. This is a place that is hidden. No enemy can get to you here.
Job 28 New Living Translation (NLT)
28 “People know where to mine silver
and how to refine gold.
2 They know where to dig iron from the earth
and how to smelt copper from rock.
3 They know how to shine light in the darkness
and explore the farthest regions of the earth
as they search in the dark for ore.
4 They sink a mine shaft into the earth
far from where anyone lives.
They descend on ropes, swinging back and forth.
5 Food is grown on the earth above,
but down below, the earth is melted as by fire.
6 Here the rocks contain precious lapis lazuli,
and the dust contains gold.
7 These are treasures no bird of prey can see,
no falcon’s eye observe.
8 No wild animal has walked upon these treasures;
no lion has ever set his paw there.
9 People know how to tear apart flinty rocks
and overturn the roots of mountains.
10 They cut tunnels in the rocks
and uncover precious stones.
11 They dam up the trickling streams
and bring to light the hidden treasures.
12 “But do people know where to find wisdom?
Where can they find understanding?
13 No one knows where to find it,
for it is not found among the living.
14 ‘It is not here,’ says the ocean.
‘Nor is it here,’ says the sea.
15 It cannot be bought with gold.
It cannot be purchased with silver.
16 It’s worth more than all the gold of Ophir,
greater than precious onyx or lapis lazuli.
17 Wisdom is more valuable than gold and crystal.
It cannot be purchased with jewels mounted in fine gold.
18 Coral and jasper are worthless in trying to get it.
The price of wisdom is far above rubies.
19 Precious peridot from Ethiopia cannot be exchanged for it.
It’s worth more than the purest gold.
20 “But do people know where to find wisdom?
Where can they find understanding?
21 It is hidden from the eyes of all humanity.
Even the sharp-eyed birds in the sky cannot discover it.
22 Destruction and Death say,
‘We’ve heard only rumors of where wisdom can be found.’
23 “God alone understands the way to wisdom;
he knows where it can be found,
24 for he looks throughout the whole earth
and sees everything under the heavens.
25 He decided how hard the winds should blow
and how much rain should fall.
26 He made the laws for the rain
and laid out a path for the lightning.
27 Then he saw wisdom and evaluated it.
He set it in place and examined it thoroughly.
28 And this is what he says to all humanity:
‘The fear of the Lord is true wisdom;
to forsake evil is real understanding.’”
No bird of prey will ever find you here. No one can steal from you the wisdom got from this place. Unless, you opened your mouth and you told them. It’s a secret between you and God. Inventions and creative ideas come from this place. Treasures!
How long does it take to go through this whole process?
I will tell you to schedule 1 – 2 hours to do this. You need to be alone with no distractions. Phones shut off. I know some of you are thinking you don’t have 1-2 hours to do this everyday. Here are some tips:
First, if you are single with no children you have no excuse. None. If you have noisy roommates, you need to ask God to show you a spot where you can go to be alone with Him.
Second, if you have a husband and children yes this is harder for you but it is still possible. You need to start decluttering your life. How much time are you spending watching television, on social media, talking to your friends and family members on the phone? You can find 1 hour somewhere. Perhaps you need to get up an hour earlier. Some of you may need to get your hour by going outside of your home. Find a spot. With your music, bible and notepad.
Third, this is exactly why God instituted the Sabbath. We are supposed to have that one day when we connect with Him.
Also, I want you to keep in mind that this process will not always be 1 -2 hours long. Sometimes this can be done in 15 minutes!
Let me explain… let’s imagine that you are going to the doctors office (a specialist)…for the first time. You make an appointment and you have to wait to get in to to see them sometimes weeks, then when you get there you need to fill out a mountain of paperwork, they have to check your insurance, collect a co-payment from you (some do it before you see the doctor). This could take you 30 minutes or more depending on how many people are ahead of you. This would all be in the outer courts. When they ask you to come into the back area you’re still not seeing the doctor, instead you have a nurse…she weighs you, takes your blood pressure and takes you into an exam room. She leaves and depending how special the specialist is you may have yet another nurse who is asking you other questions checking your eyes, ears and asking you if you have any questions or concerns. This would be like the Holy Place. This whole time you still haven’t seen the doctor. You could be 45 minutes in to the visit now. The the doctor finally shows up and how long does he actually spend talking to you? 5 minutes, maybe 10. So you just spent 1 or more at the doctors office for a 5 minute talk with the doctor. Think of the picture of the tabernacle it’s a process to get to God to get one word that could change your life.
Now, let’s say you have a follow up visit with the doctor in a couple days. Are you going to be there for 1 hour or more? No. You don’t have paper work to fill out, they already have your vitals…they know you. So you could be in and out of there in 15 minutes!
This is the same with God! When you are frequently visit of the Holy Holies, God will start speaking with you within 5 minutes sometimes. Now you get more than 1 word answers and 1 sentence. Now you get 2 way communication, back and forth. Now you can ask more than one question because you have your answer instantly. He knows He can trust you with the answers. He knows you lead a lifestyle of repentance. Now He doesn’t wait for you to meet Him, He’ll come to you in your car, while you’re in a business meeting. He’s always there and you’re always talking to each other. Open door policy…no waiting.
When you get to this level where He talks to you any and every where does this mean that you no longer need to spend the 1 -2 hours with Him? Nope it does not.
You see this is where you need to remember the lesson from Part 1 of this series – Reverence.
You must never take God for granted. Never. Don’t ever forget who you’re talking to. Don’t become so familiar that you forget to fear Him.
He is WORTHY of your Time. He deserves it. Whether you are hearing from Him on a daily basis or not. This is like a Bride and a Bridegroom relationship. Remember when you just came to know Christ and they call it the “honeymoon phase”? Those first few months or a year of ecstasy when everything is new and wonderful and then suddenly reality sets in? Well, I’m here to tell you that you can stay in the honeymoon phase forever if you keep “dating” your spouse. What most people do is after being married for years and they start taking their spouse for granted. No more dates. No more spending quality time together. What do think will happen? Estrangement. Don’t do that to God. Make the time. Go on a date with God.
It should never get old. After all years, I am still in AWE that He speaks to me. And, I don’t ever take that for granted.
(Psalm 51:11) “Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.”
What happens in the Secret Place?
1. In this place you receive wisdom. Heavenly wisdom. You know things that you have no other way of knowing unless God told you.
(Isaiah 50:4-5) “The Lord God has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning he awakens; he awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught. The Lord God has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious; I turned not backward.”
2. Supernatural deliverance.
Psalm 40:1 English Standard Version (ESV) “I waited patiently for the Lord; He inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.”
3. The purpose and plan of God on your life is revealed to you
4. Every question or concern that you have is answered. Who knows your children better than God? If you are having issues with your children this is where you go to get the answers. He knows what they are thinking and He knows how they will process and perceive information. He will tell you how to reach them. Do you want have a baby? Doctors can tell you what they know and they would be comparing you to other people. But God has a wisdom that is above human wisdom. He created you. He knows every fiber and cell of your body. He knows exactly what you should do. Ask Him. Over time, the more you go into the Secret Place with God, the more you know.
5. A peace that passes all understanding. The world could be falling apart around you and you are not moved by it.
6. You have no concept of time. While it may have taken you some time to get here once you’re here you won’t want to leave and hours can go by that feel like minutes
7. Complete strengthening of the inner man
Isaiah 40:28-31 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, And young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
9. Spiritual gifts being released to you. Do you want to perform signs, wonders and miracles? This is the birthing place for that. Only people who have an intimate relationship with the Lord have signs, wonders and miracles. It is impossible to walk in these supernatural gifts apart form God. Unless of course, they are from demonic sources. When we get requests in this ministry from people asking us to pray for signs and wonders to occur in their meetings, we don’t pray that. All of that depends on you and the level of your faith and whether or not you have an intimate relationship with God. We can’t twist God’s arm to show up for you if you won’t show up for Him for 1 hour. What we will pray for you is that your relationship with Him will move to a deeper level and that you return to your first love. Another famous request is for God to “show up” at their meetings, well if are walking with God and the Holy Spirit lives within you…He can’t NOT show up. He’s with you always! Of course He’s there! Whether or not a manifestation of His presence occurs depends on how you avail yourself to the leading of His Spirit. In the Secret place you’re familiar with His voice and you are ready and willing to switch gears and go off script, without fear.
10. Commissioning and mantling for your destiny. Seminary is great. Getting ordained it great. Elders laying hands on you is great, and biblical too. However, unless God is the one who commissioned you, you are not likely succeed. You’ll have a lot of head knowledge and no power. Let Him tell you who you are. Let Him ordain you. This is where unlearnt, untrained Christians who are connected to the Spirit of God will outrun, outlast and have a greater anointing than those who have an M.Div. and have been ordained. An unbeliever can exegete the scriptures because these are steps anyone can learn but revelation knowledge comes from the Lord and there is a BIG difference between the two. (John 4:24). After God has clearly shown you and commissioned you to the ministry where He is directing you, then you can go get the education if that’s what He wants you to do. Not because you think by having it you’ll impress people. There are many pastors, who are not pastors. Many people with titles that have zero fruit. That’s because the commissioning didn’t come from God.
Acts 4:13 New International Version (NIV) “When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.”
It is evident when people spend time in the Presence of God.
11. Purification takes place. He exposes your motives to you. You can’t go into the presence of God and not see who you really are. It’s like someone shining the brightest, blinding light into your house that you’re sure is clean… suddenly you become aware of the dust on top of your fan blades and the dust on your baseboards and the dead bug that’s been sitting in the corner of the room. You are aware of your condition! You are no longer aware of what other people did to you. You are aware of your own sin. When you are standing in the presence of Holiness you become very aware of who you are compared to Him. That’s why people who live in the presence of God tend to be more gracious with others. They forgive easily. They are not easily offended.
Isaiah 6:1-5 New International Version (NIV) “In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another:“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”
12. You are protected.
Psalm 91 English Standard Version (ESV) “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
13. The true prophetic word of comes from this place. There’s not a prophet in the bible that didn’t have encounters with God. They were prayerful people. They had intimacy. Not all prophetic words come from this place, as I am sure many of you are aware. Paul said he wish that all of us would prophesy (1 Corinthians 14:5) so this is not something that is only for a chosen few people. This is something that comes out of the Presence of God. Reading and hearing a great prophetic word is good but it is so much better when you can get that word for yourself.
14. You Change. The more time you spend in the Presence of God the more you change. You start to look more like the people you hang around with. Your prayers change too. How many prayers can you pray for yourself when you’re in the Presence of God daily? You run out of things to pray. All of your prayers have been answered. Every question answered, now what? You start taking God’s prayer request. The greatest prayer you can ever pray is “Lord, what is on Your heart today? What’s Your prayer request? What can I do for You?”
This is the ultimate and final stage because when you get to this place you are officially the conduit of God in the earth. You ARE God’s mouthpiece at this stage because the prayers that come out of your mouth in the secret place become mountain moving, earth shaking, demon busting, target hitting prayers. Why? They are no longer your prayers they are His. It is the Holy Spirit that begins to pray through you at this stage. Words come out of your mouth, knowledge flows off your tongue that you have no idea how you know …but you’re saying it. They are answered 100% of the time because they are not your prayers. They are His. It is not you that is praying those prayers, it is Him praying through you.
John 14:11-14, 16-20 “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it… And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.“
This is when you are aligned with God. In agreement with Him. You no longer have an your own agenda or motives. You only care about what He wants. Then you become one with God. There is an indescribable unity between you and the Godhead. No selfish ambition. You only care about what He cares about. You have decreased. He has increased. You’ve died to your flesh. You have no desire to change God’s mind. Because you can’t. Why would you want to change the mind of the God who created your mind anyway? He knows more than you. Your mind is the one that needs to change so that you line up with Him. You align with Him.
You see things happen around the world and you know it was as a result of what He prayed through you. You’re in partnership now. You burst out laughing at some outcomes because of “inside jokes” you share with God. You are now BFFs. He does have a sense of humor.
Your Secret Place becomes not only a place where you confess sins and bring supplications but now you burst through the tabernacle door screaming with joy! Because of the victories that you won TOGETHER! You share in the JOY of other people’s answered prayers because you know you were a part of that. You made that happen by allowing God to use you in doing it. It is a place of Joy. Completeness. Wholeness. You cannot wait to get back to that place.
These prayers that are prayed in the secret place are the most precious because you’re 100% sure, God gets all the glory!
I would love to pray for you all to have this intimacy with God but the truth is, just as prayer is not taught it is caught, the only way will ever get this is by making the time and follow the steps. It is the only way. You have to do it, to get it.
Salvation through Jesus Christ…Praise…Repentance…Read The Word…Pray…Wait.
If you want to know more about salvation through Jesus Christ, send an email email@example.com
23 thoughts on “Intimacy with God – Part 3 – Encountering God”
I am almost done reading this lesson.. I have been writing it in my journal that I just started. Your revelations are so profound. Some parts I have to keep re-reading. Each part of this lesson has been like entering into a new exciting treasure room filled with precious beautiful jewels, each more exceedingly valuable . Admiring in awe the unknown beauty of His glorious Presence!
Words cannot express my gratitude. Thank you for the price of your sacrifice invested to enrich us with His manifold glories.
I have a query, reading through intimacy with God part 3 I came to the topic. How will I know when God enters. One of the things listed is You hear Him speak into your spirit, (I like that) the thing that is bothering me is (which is just right under your ribcage) is this the solar plexus? I have had different teachings regarding this, and had problems because of them, so what I am asking is please would you help me by telling me where I can find this in scripture as I haven’t come across it as yet. Love In Christ Tina
Hi Tina, I have no idea what a solar plexus is. This example was given because that was the best explanation of a general area of where I hear in the spirit. It is not audible and it is not through thoughts (your mind). Other spiritual beings can also push thoughts. Your spirit, when renewed by the Holy Spirit is internal…not external. After you’ve walked through the exercise, you may have another explanation on where specifically (locational) you hear in the spirit. Let us know.
Noun – feminine plural construct | first person common singular
Strong’s 3629: A kidney, the mind
Your kidneys are bean shaped organs that are situated near the back of the body, peeking out from underneath the bottom of the rib cage.
Psalm my conscience
Noun – feminine plural construct | first person common singular
Strong’s 3629: A kidney, the mind
Your kidneys are bean shaped organs that are situated near the back of the body, peeking out from underneath the bottom of the rib cage.
Waoh! Firstly, this is an answered prayer. How did I get here? God has been dealing with me, really more like pruning and taking me through different processes, realignment ti His will in the last 6 months. New different layers in desiring him.
The first thing was to seek me first, and I have by His Grace been able to create at least an hour to seek Him first. But then, I do the talking, read the word, but no hearing from God and then I started seeking hearing from Him directly and have tried different methods and I just was not getting no where. I asked Him ? Is there anything am not doing right?
Today alone, I have tried 2 times to get to His presence and in the process of searching online, boom! I found this blog and I devoured it. ( Didn’t really want it to end) but I have been BLESSED! Thank you for taking the time and effort to document this for the benefit of mankind. May you be watered too.
Can’t wait to try this 🙏 God bless you
D I T T O
I bless the name of the Lord who brought me to your article. For the past 12 years when the Lord told me through a woman of God who I didn’t even know that He wanted an intimate relationship with me, I have been searching both online and through christian resources on what it truly means and how to achieve it to no avail. i wasn’t satisfied with their explanations because I felt they were too theoretical and it brought about frustration in my spiritual life and a fierce hunger for that intimacy. I was still on that search yesterday when I dabbled into your article. Did I say dabbled? I strongly believe the Holy Spirit was at work because for the first time in 12 years, i saw some articles that sounded real and practicable. I can’t wait to start because all I desire, I see in the Most Holy Place, I must make it my daily home, I am not and can’t be satisfied being in the outer courts or even the Holy Place alone. I need to live and the life I need is in the Most Holy Place!!!
God bless you and your team richly. As you help to build and fortify the Kingdom of God here on earth, may your lives and Ministry continue to be fortified by God in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Wow, God richly bless you. I feel such a strong revelation form this. It seems the Lord has been training me on different aspects of getting into his presence. Now piecing them together to actually spend quality time with Him means the world because he knows my heart and He led my straight to your article. How beautiful is my father who loves me like this!
Wow, simply beautiful. Thank you so much for your obedience for taking the time to share all 3 parts. Just on time for me – praying to now build consistency in living out this revelation daily.
– Love to you & God’s blessings.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I read the entire Part 3 with a smile on my face.
I can’t wait to get started, and will hopefully have an awesome testimony.
God bless you always.
Awesome,awesome,awesome! I am so inspired and excited! Thank you again for wonderful teachings! May God continue to bless you and your work! Shalom
God bless you for such a great revelation, I feel so blessed. I just wanted to know since I have enough free time can I follow these steps in the morning I.e 2hours and at mid night too for another 2hours?
I have a question. Can I do these steps in order but in a seperate time? Like for example in the morning i will give praise and repent then at lunch read the word and pray, something like that. Will it still be right?
Hello JV, yes you can do that. Try not to let an entire day pass before you finish the process. Most people that I’ve taught on this spend 1 day, their Sabbath, doing the process in one sitting. During the work week, they start the process when they wake up, while getting dressed, then driving to work since most are alone in the car. Then lunch time becomes the quiet time when they can sit alone with the Lord (they can eat at their desk). This all depends on the type of job you have and the stress level there. If it is an environment that can easily get your spirit out of a place of worship it may not work for you. Hope this helps.
Thank you so so much for this article. I first read it when you gave the prophetic word last Month- March. It was highlighted in blue and i went straight into it. Anything to get me close to God and know Him more I will eat up! When I got born again four years ago, the Lord immediately threw me into His word. Day and night I was in His word. I’m a house wife so I had the time. This has not changed to this day…I just love it! However I could hear pple talk about how God spoke to them. How when you pray take some time to listen. I did all these but nothing! Now the Bible studies I had gone to I had learnt the way to pray by using ACTS- Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Supplication. It’s what I have followed all these years. So when I read this article I realised I only used to get to the Holy Place. I could experience God’s presence, but didn’t hear Him and that ended my prayer time. I tried it this way and the picture of the terbanacle way of praying makes perfect sense! The first day I got to the Holy Place I heard Him right away!! It’s as if He’s been waiting for me all these years! I have been writing and writing and writing the things He’s saying especially in this covid-19 season we are in. And especially because the grace is there for each individual to receive His plan for their lives. Oh I’m so grateful MOP thank you so much! And another thing He’s also taught me true repentance not just confession of the mouth but literally with a broken and contrite heart! So by the time I sit to listen even as I read the Word, He speaks immediately. So this is true and it works. I pray many will embrace it. I have friends who are not patient to go through the process so I know people may shy away from this. But I will say just like you did, it’s the only way. There’s no shortcut!
Be blessed for all you are doing and being very practical with your approach.
Thank you for sharing! I know sometimes people think that hearing and encountering God is some kind of special gift but it’s not. It just takes spending time. I’m glad you came back and shared that this actually works because it does!
“Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.””
Luke 6:38 NKJV
Receive more that you may be use by God more and more to lead people unto Him.
Your works and writings will never be in vain God bless you.
20 years ago I gave my life to JESUS-CHRIST as my personal savior and Lord and I still don’t know which is my destiny and what is the purpose of my life. i needed some direction for my life especially my professional life. I’m an unemployed graduated medical doctor, a wife and mother of four children. Very oft , i feel empty and unaccomplished but God has always been faithful and always provided for us.
My personal relationship with the Lord often resembled the Russian mountains; however the Lord always kept my faith even in the most difficult moments. He has always showed me his love and his grace.
A few days ago I read your ticket entitled: DEVELOPING INTIMACY WITH GOD. It was very edifying and blessing. And is it true… At which better place than in front of the Lord, will I find the purpose and plan of God on my life plus Commissioning and mantling for my destiny?
So…I tried to follow your recommendations… and I believe that all was going well…At the time when I was in the most holy place: I kept silent and started to bless the Lord in my spirit waiting upon Him … I don’t know how nor when, I fell asleep! I couldn’t believe it! I was not even tired! When I woke up, I didn’t remember ANYTHING. Absolute nothing! I was ashamed for falling asleep, for what happened, for not remembering … I cried and asked the Lord for forgiveness, I felt even more confused. Then I came down and I thanked the Lord for taking the time to listen to me and I got up to go.
But i decided not to giving up and to try again until the Lord speaks to me.
I have faith in the faithfulness of God. He says that “If you seek Him, He will let you find Him” and also “You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart”.
After that, i went to sleep, longing to see or hear somethings in the night…but it was not the case.
However, when I woke up the next morning, I felt a strong desire to pray and to repent, oh …i muss say that before i went to bed the night before, i read your post entitled:THE IMPORTANT ROLE OF CONFESSION IN PRAYER. The urge to pray was so strong that i went out early in the morning to take a walk. (i couldn’t have the privacy i needed at home)
At the beginning of my walk, my heart was so heavy that I did not even know how or where to begin. I had in mind the image of the elephant in the room that has to go out :-)… and there I began to ask for forgiveness, it was flowing, things were coming out that i was not even aware of. I was crying like a baby. but at the end i felt so light. It was awesome!
Later in that day, my husband took the children out and i decides to stay at home to chase another encounter with the Lord.
This time i couldn’t read the bible in the process, after the repentance, i just pray until i had nothings else to say…
In the silent phase, i couldn’t stay still…i was praying in my mind in tongues but at a certain time, it was as if the words was pushing out of my mouth.
And then i heard something! Through my own mouth! I knew it wasn’t my words, i just knew it was from God. 4 words in french (my mother language is french), OK, it was first like I was stuttering but than with repetition the words became clearer. He spoke me!
It is true that the way we approach the Lord is very important. With a humble and clean heart and a lot of reverence. I must always remember that HE is GOD.
Praising God with you Nina! Thank you for sharing. Keep going!
WHAOUUU!!! What a great revelation! May the Lord continues to bless you and His work through you. I’m really blessed by your teachings. Thank you to exist. Glory be to God!
Wow, I take it all back. I’m not an intermediate. Thank you and God bless you.
Dear Man/Woman of God,
God richly bless you for this revelation, it is so deep and I’ve never seen anything like this on the internet. After reading to the 3rd stage I received total healing, it’s like my whole been has been renewed. Now I can have a better relationship with the Father. The illustrations you made specially in the first stage is awesome!
Sadalina from Ghana