We need your help! We’re not in the business of making money with this ministry. As such everyone that works with us is a volunteer. As you can imagine, with what is happening in our world today, we have an increase in people seeking prayer and those who want to start prayer lines.
To volunteer with Missionaries Of Prayer, you must love God, love people and want to help others. You must have a servants’ heart.
There are many ways in which you can help us accomplish our mission.
1. Pray, Pray, Pray. We need your prayers. We believe in the power of prayer so we ask that you commit to praying for us for wisdom, discernment and God’s perfect will for this ministry.
2. We could also use your help in many other areas:
- You could become a part of our intercessory prayer team by:
- Praying Over Prayer Requests that we receive online, (you must have access to the internet and have an email address)
- Giving at least 1 hour of your time each week to pray on our 24 hour prayer line, (this must be the same time every week and you will go through a 1 hour training session prior to starting)
- Praying over the requests we receive on Facebook, (you must have a Facebook account)
- Sign up for your own prayer line and pray for others, go here to sign up for a free prayer line
- Help us with administrative work by donating a a little of your time each week to assisting us with online work. Yes,we receive many requests online and need help answering emails and making phone calls, to help in this area you must:
- Have access to the internet,
- Be available at least 1 hour per week to answer emails,
- Help us with online work,
- Have access to a telephone to return phone calls
- We are also in need of writers or bloggers to write prayers for our site.
Our ministry is interdenominational. This means that we have Christians of all denominations as well as Catholics who are a part of our prayer team. The most important component of being a part of our prayer team is that we all believe in the same Statement of Faith. Before you sign up to be a part of this ministry you must read and agree with ALL of our Statement of Faith.
Fill out this form and we will contact you.
“This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2Corinthians 9:12-15
May God Bless you as you serve Him through the ministry of prayer.