6 ft physical distance

Home Forums Prayer Requests 6 ft physical distance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      anonymous

Slandered to entire work place because I requested to have 6 ft physical distance and coworker stay in their workarea and not enter my area after the livein partner came into my assigned workarea and left his assigned workarea and assigned work partner in different physical location to take over my assigned work.Slandered because I can not go to the bathroom or get a cup of coffee or do to another work related location without the express “Permission”.I have 4 more weeks before the coworkers who are scoffing at me will be dealing with the same person

• #159813 Reply
      Annomous

Lord I pray u surround this person with favor like a shield that ur angels go before this person everyday on their job that you encamp your angels around this person and all co workers bosses and supervisors and give ur angels charge over them to guard them in all their stuff has and hold them up in their hands that this person is in the right place at the right time with the right people and u keep all the wrong people away every enemy runs in 7 directions and enemies are at peace with this person that u shut the mouth of the lion in Jesus name

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: 6 ft physical distance
Your information: