• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      C

This was a quick dream. I saw a small black piece of paper,the size of a note card. It had outlines of white. I saw the number 6.49 like it was a dollar amount on a receipt. There was other writing but I seemed to wake myself up from fear of what I might be seeing. Thank you for any help.

• #203814 Reply
      F.E.

Hello C,

Thank you for sharing your dream. I’m a bit concerned about the emotion of fear. You know better how to process that emotion in the sense that fear might propel us to action or paralyze us.

I would recommend looking up scriptures such as the 6th chapter and 49th verse or the 64th chapter and 9th verse of books in the Bible that it applies to. If it is of God, something in the scripture along those lines should resonate with your scripture.

It could also be representative of an actual set of numbers pointing you as a confirmation in guidance for decision making purpose that you might have been speaking to the Lord about. Finally, you could also look up Strong Concordance (Greek and Hebrew) and see if anything resonates with you.

I wouldn’t worry too much if the dream doesn’t linger or the number is not highlighted in the natural. I hope that helps and I pray that the Holy Spirit gives you clarity, especially if it’s of Him!

Shalom!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: 6.49
Your information: