5 Part Dream Please Help Interpret

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 5 Part Dream Please Help Interpret

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tracey

On the 18/01/2024 I remembered a I had a dream…

Went to a hair salon and the hairdresser said to a colleague of mine (she travels to and from work with me) “I heard Dalene resigned”.
      In the dream I realized that Dalene was working at my husband’s workshop, this was something he had hidden from me and I was surprised and upset.(this is not so in reality) Dalene used to come up from a coastal town about 84km away (we live in the Midlands) and my colleague would fetch Dalene after work (after I dropped her at home)

Then I was going into the ladies bathroom and I heard someone say to my mother what’s gonna happen now that Dalene’s resigned and my mother was shocked. She clearly knew who Dalene was. I remember wanting to message my husband and confront because I was so upset and angry.

I also saw a friend in a tiny store she was calling me, she was sitting down on a plush pouf when I went to her, she was trying on shoes.

I walked into a very fancy big department store/mall with my mother and I asked her “ who is Dalene” and she kept quiet. Then she said, … “just think of her as your daughter”.

My son was traveling for work and a friend – can’t remember who in the dream was talking about the sandwich he stopped to eat along the road ( I had made them for Amilio) he said he enjoyed them.

The lady from Pandora I went into the store in a fancy posh mall and she was looking for something complimentary to give me and couldn’t find, she said she was going to ask the rep if they don’t have something small. I told her not to worry because last year her kindness was so good to us. Then she went to the back and was talking to a white lady (Rep, I think) when she came out she had a 2yr old Zulu girl on her back. I was happy to see her then there was some Zulu man talking about stomachs saying you can see age by looking at the stomach…

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: 5 Part Dream Please Help Interpret
Your information: