3 day dream

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 day dream

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Ara Jesse

Hi, can I ask for your advise on the following I had.

1)day 1 – saw 3 Hebrew men in the cave. Heard one of them call out to me “Ara Jesse, please come in and join us. I was asked to read Chapter Joshua 20 provided)

2)Day 2 – I am in a the cave, it’s dark and saw Ark of covenant (it’s wing is open up, pointing up) I was asked to read chapter Joshua 3-4)

3)Day 3 – I am in the cave and saw the cave opening. Heard a voice ask why don’t you come out of the cave? I was asked to read chapter 1 kings 17

• #239099 Reply
      Deborah

Ara, based on the dreams that you have been having it seems like the Lord is speaking to you mightily. It is amazing and exciting that the Lord is speaking to you in this manner. I believe your dreams mean that you are a descendent of one of the lost tribes of Israel. I believe the Lord is wanting you to continue to learn the ancient ways and hidden mysteries of His word by continuing to seek Him and to delve into the study of the Hebrew language and holy scriptures/scrolls/text. Shalom my sister!

• #239106 Reply
      Ara Jesse

Hi sis Deborah! Thank you! Wow! Can you share more With me of the lost tribes?

• #239348 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Ara,

Thank you for sharing your dreams with us. They are indeed unique. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

I feel like I need to ask you this rhetorical question. Have you been in a metaphorical “cave”? If so, God may be inviting you to come out now and the scriptures mentioned in the dreams might be pointing to the plans and strategies that He has for you.
      Shalom!

• #239357 Reply
      Ara Jesse

Hi sis Deborah, I have been inside the cave in my dream (day2 of my original message). But not in real life. I think I need to seek God for guidance for his purpose for me.

• #239362 Reply
      Ara Jesse

Thank you FE. The above reply msg is for you. Sorry I mis-address you

• #239402 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Ara,

Metaphorical “cave” is not a literal or physical cave ☺️ It can have positive, negative, or passive interpretations. It could represent something that happened in your life that made you hide, feel tired, insecure, or keep a low profile. It could also represent being in a state of not desiring to leave a comfort level. God is “calling” you out of that and the scriptures serve as comfort, encouragement, and strategic directions for you.
      I hope the explanation helps.

Shalom!

• #239441 Reply
      Deborah

Hi Ara,

I believe the 3 Hebrew men in your dream are angels or are Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and they represent Hebrew lineage. The presence of the 3 Hebrews also indicates the presence of the Lord. They are inviting you to join them in the cave which I believe is an invitation to join or accept their lineage. They are inside a cave. Caves were considered sacred places of dwelling for safekeeping by the Hebrews and were where ancient Hebrew text were safely stored at times (i.e., Dead Sea Scrolls). The 3 Hebrews invited you into a place of lineage and sacred Hebrew text storage. It is interesting that they called you “Ara Jesse” as the “root of Jesse” refers to being of the lineage of Jesse and of the tribe of Judah. You were inside the cave with the Ark of the Covenant that contained the book of the law and it was dark. I believe the darkness represents the hidden mysteries surrounding the holy text. The Ark of the Covenant’s wing opening and pointing up represents the Lord opening up your eyes of understanding and revealing the hidden mysteries of His word to you as you look “up” unto the hills to the Lord for His revelation and understanding through the studying of His word. You will come out of the cave to share openly what the Lord has shared with you privately in the secret place.

• #239450 Reply
      Ara Jesse

Oh wow! Thanks sis Deborah. This explanation is amazing. You are so accurate with the Hebrew words. Today, I saw from the right to left hebrew words.

1)2 same character of Khaf soft
      2)close mem
      3)Pictogragh for Samekh

Do you know what does it mean?

• #239461 Reply
      Ara Jesse

Sorry point 1) should be 2 characters like Resh, it’s not khaf.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: 3 day dream
Your information: