- This topic is empty.
December 25, 2023 at 3:17 pm #323427JackieGuest
Please pray for:
1. Guidance as a single mother to raise my teen children
2. Guidance in my decision for my sons high school, that God softens his heart and leads us to the right place, and my son is happy with the decision and not influenced by others besides Gods plan
3. Favor at work, I have the hours needed to meet my finances , and I organize how to study for the state test I need to pass to receive a lactation consultant license that’s contingent I receive for my new job, that I have favor with scheduling of work days, our department, the boss and the company. That the hours allow me to attend church on Sundays , Wednesday, and events at the church, and work around my kids schooling.
4. Financial set free, increase my credit score to purchase a new home that’s one story, 4 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, large living room and white colored quartz countertops with white or light gray cabinets, large island , tile floors that look like wood, high ceilings , large bedrooms, 3 car garage, large backyard with a pool and a gathering area with fireplace in the city Redlands , Montclair , Upland, Rancho,Alta Loma, with good neighbors and that we can get to church and my work quickly
5. Debt free so I can be a blessing to others
6. That my children are strong in Gods ways , confident, positive and faithful, standing strong in Gods ways, that they have godly friends
7. That God gives my children a passion for their future careers that honors God and help me guide them to that path
8. That my kid have a kind , loving, forgiving heart and my sons name is cleared at the school
9. That I can find string Christian role models for my kids that serve as mentors, as their father passed away 4 years ago.
10. Health and prosperity for my
Family, favor wherever we go, and my kids receive full rides to their chosen college. I’m Jesus name amen
Thank you for your prayers !
December 25, 2023 at 6:13 pm #323442Ann-MarieGuest
Jehovah Shammah, you are there. We praise you for being a God who goes before us and never leaves or abandons us. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and atonement so we can be free, forgiven and walk in righteousness. Glory be to you for your love and faithfulness. Lord, we acknowledge that you know all things and see all things. We ask that Jackie hear, receive and know your way, your wisdom and your truth as she makes decisions and as she looks to you. We pray for clarity, favor, deliverance, strength, provision and peace as she chooses a school, buys a home and seeks stability at work. We pray that as she seeks first your kingdom and righteousness that everything will be added to her because you do not lie. We pray that her children receive healing, comfort, protection and peace as they grow. We pray they know you and have a heart for you and the truth. We pray for Spirit led people to walk alongside them and encourage them. We pray for strengthening and hope. We pray for a home that will meet Jackie’s needs and be a place of rest and comfort. We pray joy, peace and contentment be her portion. We pray Jackie’s life be a testimony of your goodness, grace and truth. In Jesus name, Amen