3 weird dreams

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 weird dreams

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Maddie

I have recently stopped hearing from God in the ways he normally speaks to me. I have been having dreams for about 2 months now. Mostly every night, some I feel are from God and some not. 3 that stand out to me are these:

I walked into a church I had never been to, with my boyfriend, and older man was on the steps. He had a dark robe on with the hood over his head. I couldn’t see his face. He didn’t know me, but he stopped me to tell me I had an anointing on me and he must pray for me. I couldn’t understand the prayer, so I walked off and asked my boyfriend what the man had said. He told me he said I am “anointed to fight back.” Then I woke up.

The second, I was sitting at my grandmas old house, in the front yard with my boyfriend. It started to get Smokey around us when I realized there were streams of air (they looked exactly like a jet stream) intertwining and heading straight for us. About 5-7 of them. Once they reached us, they dissipated and went on. I heard yelling and ran into a house nearby when I saw a family huddled together and scared. Those streams has torn ups their house. I started saying Jesus was coming back soon, then I woke up.

The last dream, I was also at my grandmas house. Me and my family were at her pond at night. My family was in the pond and I was on the edge, outside of the water. I’m not sure if I was trying to take pictures, but I had my phone out with the camera open. I saw them in the water surrounded by alligators. I started worrying and trying to get them out. I could only see the gators through my camera. None of them touched my family members but they got close. I was worried the whole time. I woke up with them still in the water.

• #175506 Reply
      C

Hi maddie, im not interpreting ur dream but as i prayed i got this verse i hope it blesses you 🙏 find the true light which is in Jesus Christ alone

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
      John 1:9 ESV

• #175959 Reply
        Maddie

Thank you so much for your reply ❤️

• #181647 Reply
      C

Hi maddie,
      , i can relate to you when you said that you stopped hearing from how God usually speaks to you,
      I want to inform you that nichole has a youtube glory to glory school and she has a video bout this i hope this helps and enlightens you 🥰🙏

So we can grow and seek Him more .blessings and merry Christmas

• #245059 Reply
      Brittany

Hi Maddie!

Your dreams are warning dreams.
      The first one seems to be indicating your boyfriend is leading you into some type of dark spirituality/false religion. The man in the dark robe is representative of a demonic being posing as a spiritual authority, that is why he was dressed and black and hiding his eyes, but asked to oray over you. He recognizes your spiritual gifting, and desires to curse you (his prayer). I believe your boyfriend is the doorway to this because the man spoke to you in a language you did noy understand, and you went with your boyfriend to a church not familiar to you. But, your boyfriend was able to comprehend everything the man said.

The second dream goes along with the first. You are protected (No weapon formed shall prosper) from the streams (demonic attack) because you were somewhere safe (g.mas house). So,they skipped you and went to attack another family (Matthew 12:43-45 KJV)

The third dream is interesting. In a dream, a cellphone represents deception. Scripture tells us that Satan is the “prince of the power of the air.” And that power is the same power necessary for any woreless device to operate. For example, if you can see something with your naked eye (truth, seeing things as they are) but you take out your cellphone, and cannot see it on your phone, that means you are seeing the truth, but trying to filter it through deception, or through a deceived understanding. However, if you cannot see something with your naked eye, but pull out your cellphone and are able to see it, this means there is something operating there that is posing as the truth, but is a lie. And it sounds like whatever the deception is regarding your family, it has significant spiritual ramifications. Pray to the LORD for wisdom to understand who/what the alligators represent. I think it is interesting that you guys were at your grandmothers pond, but everyone got in but you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 3 weird dreams
Your information: