3 lottery dreams

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 lottery dreams

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Line

Hello,

First of all I’m sorry for my English, I use Google translate from French.

I read your article and saw your video on the interpretation of time. It’s very interesting, but I can’t interpret these 3 dreams. Anyway, I don’t know if they are really prophetic dreams or just a mirror of a wish… winning the national lottery! Except I don’t need money, and I don’t fantasize about wealth. I truly am happy with what i have, but I don’t feel either that my life is so wonderful that it is like “having won the lottery”.

There are 3 dreams.

1st dream (November 2020): I wondered, during the day, if I could win the lottery one day. I watch a report on the big winners, one of them works in the Tahitian pearls (black pearls) trade. In front of the camera, he shows his basket full of pearls and specifies that the amount is equivalent to a small lottery jackpot.

In the evening, I dream that I am sitting in front of a small garden table, outside, in the dark, on the table there is a large wicker plate full of black pearls. I hear myself say, in my head: “This is all mine now, since I won the Loto”. Loto is the name of the national lottery in France. I feel invited to stir the pearls with my hand: there is a little more than in the report. But here’s the odd thing: This thought, although heard in my own voice, was not coming from me. Indeed, I “discovered” this thought by hearing it. Moreover, it was not my way of speaking because the words were too loose; too well pronounced.

Several months go by, and I regularly wake up in the middle of the night with the strange certainty that one day I will win the lotto. In fact, I feel like I already won! I feel like I receive this information while sleeping, but I don’t know how.

2nd dream: (Around June 13). Everything is black, there is no decoration. I am visibly alone, realizing that I just won the Loto. I panic because the sum is too big: 40 million € !! (in the Loto, no one has ever won more than € 24 million. This is an unrealistic sum). I am incredulous, I think “no, this is supposed to be in a dream only, not in real!”. There is an invisible presence which “speaks” to me, but without any words (it is more like a transfer of information) and says to me that yes, it is true, I am a winner. The dream ends when I finally start to accept that I have actually won.

3rd dream (June 16). 3 days earlier, I repeat this question over and over before sleeping “When will I win, will I really win, when … etc”. I didn’t get a response that night. But here is my dream of June 16: I walk in a large white hall and empty, like a station hall. To my right, a female secretary at her office calls out to me as follows: “the elephants have a message for you” (clarification: I have not seen or heard of an elephant the day before or before). She accompanies me to the door of a room. When I enter this room, I am faced with several large white elephants (I do not know how many, at least 3 or 4), about 3 or 4 meters from them. They don’t move. Then I hear very distinctly to my left a feminine and unknown voice saying, clearly emphasizing the words: “You are going to win the Loto”. (it was not the “secretary speaking”, it was really “nobody” !!) I realize then that I am dreaming, and that this is the answer to my prayer. I ask with haste: “When?”, And the voice answers me: “Between July 30 and July 37”.
      Which doesn’t make sense. There will indeed be a Loto draw on July 31, but not on the 30th … When at “37”, I tell myself that it may be on 07/30 (in french: 30/07, pronounced “37”), but since there is no Loto draw on 30, I do not understand.

A few days later, I say this prayer “if I am to win today (which I don’t believe is possible), then send me a sign”. A few minutes later, in my daughter’s nursery, I see a drawing of an elephant that had never been there (and which disappeared the following days). Once in the street, walking through a neighborhood that I don’t know too much about, I think: “no, I want a bigger sign: send me a bigger elephant!”. Months of a minute later, I turn my head to the right for no reason, as “drawn” to a dark yet ugly window of a DIY store. What do I see at my height, just behind the window? An elephant plush, indeed larger than the drawing seen at the nursery …

This intrigues me a lot.

If you have any comments, I will be happy to read you !!

• #218754 Reply
      Osayi john

• #218756 Reply
      Osayi john

• #219624 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Line,

Thank you very much for sharing your dreams with us. Please take everything I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

I believe that something BIG and incredulous is coming your way. It will indeed feel like winning the lottery. Just remain pure in your dealings when this gift/opportunity/promise comes to pass.

You might be blessed by this:
      Do a Google search of: “Charisma Magazine: The elephants are coming.”
      Shalom!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 3 lottery dreams
Your information: