3 Dreams

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 Dreams

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DOTMHK

I asked God if the man I’m currently dating now is the man I’m going to marry. Is he my future husband the man I’ve been praying for, my gift from God?

Dream #1 – I was in this man’s parents home decorating their Christmas tree and visiting them for the holidays. In the same dream I saw Jesus hanging on the cross in the far distance with a big body of water between me and Jesus. I was scared but also amazed and in awe at the same time.

Dream #2 – I was pregnant and we were sitting at a table in a bedroom after what seemed to be my baby shower while his mother was bringing baby gifts inside our home. We seemed to be on the second floor with a fire place. I’m past the age of safely having children by the way nor did I ever want children.

Dream #3 – He had red on his head like he was covered by the blood of Jesus and was speaking to a group of men in the church. I was watching him in the crowd. They were from a rough motorcycle riding background he was trying to help save them, they were seeking Christ’s love.

Distance of many miles separate me and this man. It will be a miracle of God to bring us together. I know with my Father in heaven anything is possible and he is the author of my love story. I trust him fully but I’m still human and it surely hasn’t been easy.

🙂

• #313504 Reply
      F.E.

Hello DOTMHK,

Thank you for sharing this dream with us. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

If these dreams are of God, they appear to show you each phase of your life if you get married to him.
      Dream #1
      He may not be saved (or has a different doctrine that might be separating the two of you) and that is causing a chasm between the two of you.

Dream #2
      Miracles happen. Remember John the Baptist and Isaac, they were born to “older” women. I literally just learnt about a lady Brigitte Gabriel today. Her testimony is mind blowing and she was born to a 55 year old woman!

Dream #3
      Shows his future ministry.

At first, I thought this might be a soul dream. Only God knows. I pray that God unites you with His perfect husband for you according to His Perfect Will and timing in Jesus’s Almighty Name I pray, Amen!

Shalom!

• #313514 Reply
      F.E

On second thought, perhaps YOU are the one “separated” from Jesus and not the man in the dream. Only you know the accurate interpretation. If, it’s you, draw closer to Him and roll all anxiety about future relationship to Him.

Shalom!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: 3 Dreams
Your information: