3 DREAMS IN ONE NIGHT/ YOUR HELP PLEASE

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 DREAMS IN ONE NIGHT/ YOUR HELP PLEASE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ALEJANDRA FUNES

In the first dream, a very dear friend of mine gives me some silver earrings with diamonds, they are ravishing anr they are shining, but in my hand I have other silver earrings in the shape of a heart but they are not in pairs, the rings that my friend gives me those If they are in pairs, then follow this dream, I am in my bedroom and I hear the voice of a man (I dont know the man) but I do not remember what he tells me, I just know that I am going to get married(I am single, I am 38 years old and I dont have a boyfriend), I am dressed in new white underwear, including stockings, lace thong and a bra.
      The third dream, my mother brings me a birthday cake and I look at it with all its candles. It’s a white and green cake as I can remember not sure, I think, but it has birthday candles, but I don’t blow them out. Then a man(wich I dont know but I think is a friend) brings some candles for me to blow out, but none of them light up, only one lights up and I blew it out and people sang the happy birthday song to me, this man tells me-ooh you turned 36!( I am 38 years old).

• #303996 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Alejandra,

Thank you for sharing your dream with us. Please take everything that I share back to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

There is one man that God has for you. Be patient, he will be rare like a diamond. Celebration is coming but wait for God’s choice not what is currently in your “hand.” He will see you as diamond and the two of your will have life, prosper, and it will be pure!

Shalom!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: 3 DREAMS IN ONE NIGHT/ YOUR HELP PLEASE
Your information: