3 DREAMS IN ONE NIGHT/ YOUR HELP PLEASE

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 DREAMS IN ONE NIGHT/ YOUR HELP PLEASE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ALEJANDRA FUNES

In the first dream, a very dear friend of mine gives me some silver earrings with diamonds, they are ravishing anr they are shining, but in my hand I have other silver earrings in the shape of a heart but they are not in pairs, the rings that my friend gives me those If they are in pairs, then follow this dream, I am in my bedroom and I hear the voice of a man (I dont know the man) but I do not remember what he tells me, I just know that I am going to get married(I am single, I am 38 years old and I dont have a boyfriend), I am dressed in new white underwear, including stockings, lace thong and a bra.
      The third dream, my mother brings me a birthday cake and I look at it with all its candles. It’s a white and green cake as I can remember not sure, I think, but it has birthday candles, but I don’t blow them out. Then a man(wich I dont know but I think is a friend) brings some candles for me to blow out, but none of them light up, only one lights up and I blew it out and people sang the happy birthday song to me, this man tells me-ooh you turned 36!( I am 38 years old).

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: 3 DREAMS IN ONE NIGHT/ YOUR HELP PLEASE
Your information: