3 Dogs and feeling depressed

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3 Dogs and feeling depressed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Judy

In my dream, my husband was away in California state. We live in Missouri. He went away because we were in a fight (in the dream) I was coming home from trying to find a job, stressing how I was going to provide for our son and keep living. I come home and there are 3 Dobermans tangled around our tree in the front yard. Now the Doberman breed is my absolute favorite breed of dog but we do not own any. As I understood 2 were female with puppies roaming around and the third was a male. I thought someone lost them so I left them there and I went inside with my son. Then as I understand it is morning and the dogs are still there. So I untangle them and take them to the backyard and somehow I have food to feed them. Then I am calling my husband begging for him to come back and he says no. Also in this dream I am pregnant. I drive to my mothers house with the dogs and my son and when I come I go in a glass pantry and can’t decide what I want to get. The dream ends there. In real life my husband and I are in good terms and don’t fight like that. What does this mean??

• #293366 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Judy,
      Thank you for sharing your dream with us. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

Please reflect on three people/issues/something dear to you that have been placed in a tangle that might be causing you distress. You might be a transparent person and carrying something (pregnant) but feel that you don’t have the support you need to “birth” whatever it is and perhaps are confused about what direction to take. It could be a business/idea, etc. Remember that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Counsel and Understanding (Isaiah 11:2). I pray that the Holy Spirit gives you clarity in Jesus’s Almighty Name I pray, Amen!

Shalom!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #293366 in 3 Dogs and feeling depressed
Your information:

Cancel