Home Forums Dream Interpretation 3.33.33

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      YASMIN

Hello God bless you all!

I was in a big cemetery. there were lots of people all over this cemetery, the people, even though they were standing they looked like dead. they were gathered in groups. The number 3.33.33 was on every person in that cemetery. I was under a big tree shadow and there were also groups of people under the tree. I saw an empty grave hole and a shovel which was also under the tree.

Could this be related to family members’ salvation?

Thank you so much for your input!.

Yasmin

• #264724 Reply
      Yasmin

Also, what could a gold hour glass necklace mean?

Thank you!
      Yasmin

• #265455 Reply
      F.E.

Hello Yasmin,

Thank you for sharing your dreams with us. Please take everything that I share to the Holy Spirit as He Alone gives the accurate interpretation.

Dream #1-Please read Jeremiah chapter 33 and Job chapter 33 in their entirety. In addition, Jeremiah 33:3.

Dream #2-We regards to the golden hour glass necklace it could mean Divine timing or Divine purification.

Shalom!

• #277314 Reply
      Jon

God highlighted Lamentations 3:33-66 (66 is doubled of 33) to me. It is about grieving and it’s interesting that God would point me to this post especially this week as Sunday was the observance of Tisha B’Av (Jews read Lamentations) and we mourned the loss of our cat of 16.5 years on Tuesday. Don’t know if this will touch someone but it does me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #265455 in 3.33.33
Your information:

Cancel