2 snakes

Home Forums Dream Interpretation 2 snakes

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cheryl.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cheryl

Greetings,
      I have had this dream once and I am perplexed. I must first mention that I am terrified of snakes so..here goes.
      I was running in front of a group of people and a snake reared up from some leaves on the ground. I quickly jumped over the snake, and kept running and yelled behind me to the group to watch out for the snake that I just jumped over. I was not afraid, startled, aware, but.. not afraid. Same dream..I am still running, (jogging), I think, and I noticed to my right a small dog was being constructed by a huge snake. I ran passed, and realized I had to to go back and help the dog. I was rationalizing in my mind how afraid of snakes I was, and how and what could I do to rescue this dog, because I knew that I had to, even with the fear.. I then woke up.
      Please help me to understand if possible.
      God Bless

• #38861 Reply
      R.A.Enrique Ortiz

[Part 1]
      Serpents are representative of deception and satanic powers. They hide in isolated places. Monitor there victims then attack. (they can attack through a person or in dreams) They aim to Steal part of your life or kill, or destroy you if possible.

[Part 2]
      “Fear not for I am with thy”
      “You have the power to tread on snakes and scorpions. nothing by any means shall harm you.”

[Part 3]
      The dog is a representation of a christian who has fallen away from the faith. Who was born again, but went back to there old ways.

[Part 4]
      The huge snake is the spirit of python.
      The Python Spirit = creates false burdens, overwhelms or swallows up blessings

The enemy has two attack plans against you.
      1)first, to try and take your joy. but this will fail and you will warn people about this person or thing.
      2)second, he will try to distract you from your path by placing a back-slide christian that you are going to want to help, but it is a trap from the enemy to steal your blessings and create a overwhelming burdens in your life.

• #39794 Reply
      Cheryl

Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38861 in 2 snakes
Your information:

Cancel