Prophetic Word for August 2017 – Peculiar Breakthroughs
This is the prophetic word for August 2017 which is the month of Av on the Hebraic Calendar. It is the fifth month and from July 24 – August 22nd. The Hebrew letter is the Hei which means the breath of God, revelation, five and light. Five is also the number for grace. The breath of God is what spoke things into being. (Psalm 33:6 ESV) “By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host.”
I wasn’t sure how to title this month because it is quite overwhelmingly GOOD! Let’s start with all the good things and get into a few warnings:
- WOW! Unbelievable!!! You’ll be saying this and in a good way. God is bringing supernatural breakthroughs this month. PECULIAR BREAKTHROUGHS! Why are they peculiar? Because you won’t see it coming. Literally in a 24 hour time period everything will change!
- What is amazing with these breakthroughs is that it will look like a total destruction, disaster, it’s going to appear that you are going to fail and there is no way out. Your back will be up against a wall then SUDDENLY, in a matter of hours, the entire situation is going to CHANGE. In some instances you’re going to need to “let the bottom fall out” in order to see the breakthrough.
- I’m pretty sure some of you have already started experiencing this. Be sure to document the successes because they are coming in the midst of tremendous warfare. The enemy wants to steal your joy so that you can’t celebrate the breakthrough by shooting one arrow after another to keep you down.
- Imagine an athlete jumping hurdles, the minute you get through one here comes the other. Don’t get discourage. Just like the hurdler, JUMP take a few strides, JUMP AGAIN. You’re going to get over ALL these hurdles. You’re going to feel exhausted but you can’t stop because you win this thing with MOMENTUM! You can’t rest in the middle of the hurdles…KEEP GOING!!
- If you stop you are going to experience what David and his men did returning to Ziklag (1 Samuel 30). Basically he returned victorious from battle and the enemy took off with their families and belongings. They were so exhausted that they started weeping because they couldn’t believe they were under attack again. They were drained because they just finished fighting and the enemy struck. These mighty warriors basically had a mental and emotional breakdown. The same thing can happen to you. So you need to remain alert even if you are taking a rest. Catch your breathe. Ask God to give you a second wind. Like Rocky Balboa (from the Rocky movies) when he appeared to have nothing left, then he takes a break…catches his second wind, then he strikes another blow and wins. YOU WILL WIN!!
- The easiest way for you to get strengthened is by praying in tongues (1 Corinthians 14:4) There are 4 different administration of the gift of tongues the one I am referring to is the one that builds your own spirit (we’ll teach more on this in another post). You do this in private. The more you do this is the stronger your spirit man will become. Eventually your spirit man will become so strong that your flesh/body will subject itself to your spirit.
- Peculiar breakthroughs in areas where you once heard no, you will now hear YES! In the past because of not having the right degree, or your credit was bad, or you didn’t have the experience, or you didn’t have the money or whatever the reason was for a no … IT WON’T STOP YOU this season. Here’s why it’s peculiar – your credit is no better, you still don’t have the degree and you still have no experience, you still have no money BUT GOD is going to move people around and put people in place so when you GO UP AGAIN you will get the YES. Basically, your situation has not changed but now you’ll breakthrough in areas where you once heard no.
- You’re going to need to walk in a level of faith that you have never walked in before. If you use natural wisdom and reasoning you won’t move forward because your mind, friends, society, culture, your circumstances AND ALL THE EXPERTS will tell you that it is impossible. BUT GOD, because He is so pleased with the level of faith that you will show, WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU!!! Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.” In the end you will find yourself saying “Did that just happen?” Unbelievable. Wow!
- You’re going to be wearing a crown of favor and doors will be off the hinges for you. There won’t be a door to open because THE DOOR IS OFF THE HINGES. There is no door. You’ll hear people say to you “I’m not suppose to do this, but for you we’ll make an exception”. “We didn’t have any available yesterday but we have one that just became available today”, “Usually this would cost $$$$ but this month we have a special and you’re only going to pay 1/4 of that” These doors don’t stay this way forever so you better move quickly.
- Have you been praying for money so that you can finally get the breakthrough? But still there is no money? It’s time to change the way you think . Are you ready for this?… You won’t need money!!! FAVOR will work when there is no money available. People will start giving you STUFF! Favor will replace the money. Favor will make things happen when money is not available. Start praying that way.
That’s why these are PECULIAR BREAKTHROUGHS! Your mind will not be able to conceive it. You won’t be able to wrap your brain around it. That’s why it is faith.
What you need to do:
- If you’ve been reading the prophetic words starting with May 2017 you’ll notice that there were some things you needed to do to get ready for these blessings. Well, if you haven’t done any of this, this is not for you. God does not reward disobedience. This is the problem with the church today. Most people walk in total disobedience and then they expect that all the prophetic words of blessings are theirs to claim. It’s not going to happen. The Lord REQUIRES your obedience.
- However, if you have been doing all the things the Lord asked you to do then you’ve already started seeing exactly what you are reading here…maybe 1.5 – 2 months ago??? Small breakthroughs but they were steadily rolling in. Keep walking in obedience.
- Have Faith.
- Time to change it up! Do things differently. The enemy already knows your moves. He knows when you get up to pray, who you’re going to pray with, who you call for support and he’s waiting for you at your “same time, same place”. Stop being so predictable. SWITCH IT UP!! Start doing things differently, intentionally. This isn’t going to feel comfortable at first but this is where your breakthrough and new strategies for each of those hurdles will come.
- In some situations, not all, God is bringing you to the edge of the cliff and He requires you to jump off. The bottom is going to have to fall out before you can see the peculiar breakthrough. You are swimming so hard and toiling away to keep yourself afloat when what God wants you to do is give up so He can take over. You will not drown but you won’t know that until you give up. You may be facing homelessness and you are trying everything possible to make sure this doesn’t happen. What I am saying to you is embrace it! Stop fighting. You may say I have a family, I can’t do that? What is my church going to say? People will look at me differently! It doesn’t matter. In this season these breakthroughs are not going to happen the way you think they are going to happen. They will only manifest after the bottom falls out. When you are out of options – Red Sea before you and Egyptian Army behind you – then you will see God step in with a breakthrough that will happen in a way you did not expect. It is not going to happen the way you think it will happen. You are not in control of HOW the breakthrough happens. Start learning to pray this way “God I don’t care how you do it, just do it” Then follow how He leads. Don’t try to control it.
More about Hebraic month of Av:
- Aaron dies in the month of Av. This is the same Aaron that Moses left to go up to the Lord for 40 days and when he returned Aaron helped the Israelites build the golden calf. Otherwise known as leaders who lead people into idolatry. God is going to put an end to that – shortly.
- 8th of Av/July 31th the spies returned from spying out the land with the bad report and the good report
- 9th of Av/August 1st The Israelites wept and asked God to go back to Egypt based on the bad report. Do you think God was happy with their distrust, unbelief and lack of faith? Here’s what has happened over the years on the 9th of Av…
- 9th of Av (423 BCE) The First Temple destroyed
- The second Temple is destroyed
- Jews were expelled from England in 1290 CE
- The Golden Age of Spain came to a close when Queen Isabella and her husband Ferdinand ordered that the Jews be banished from the land. They had 4 months to leave this date was 9th of Av
- Germany entered World War I on August 1–2, 1914 (9th of Av), which caused massive upheaval in European Jewry and whose aftermath led to the Holocaust.
- On August 2, 1941 (9th of Av), SS commander Heinrich Himmler formally received approval from the Nazi Party for “The Final Solution.” As a result, the Holocaust began during which almost one third of the world’s Jewish population perished.
- On July 23, 1942 (9th of Av), began the mass deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.
- During this time, starting in Tammuz for 3 weeks and ending on the 9th of Av the Jews have 3 weeks of mourning and fasting because they recognize it as a dark season. Following the three weeks of sorrow they go into 7 weeks of comfort. Weeping we endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
- It was after witnessing the destruction of the First Temple that Jeremiah wrote the book of Lamentations, which means grief, sorrow, weeping.
With this is mind, can you take a minute now to pray for Israel. For the peace of Jerusalem. Pray also that you will walk in faith, obedience and trust and fully relying on God and His promises.
The tribe for this month is the tribe of Simeon. The name means “to hear”. With this in mind, remember that the chain of these disastrous events started when the Israelites listened to and believe the bad report, the negative report of the spies. So, WHICH REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE? Be very careful who you listen to this month. Hang on to the promises of God and walk in FAITH. It doesn’t matter how terrible it looks believe God for better. He works all things out for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purposes.
Here is a prayer for the month of Av:
Father God we pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to your word in Psalm 122 may it go well with her and peace be within her borders. God divert any disasters intended by the enemy. We cancel all plans of destruction and speak goodness, prosperity and that the Prince of Peace, Yeshua Ha’Mashiach will descend upon the land and in the hearts of the people. We command blessings spoken and not curses. We pray Lord also that we will walk in obedience this month, that you will build us up in faith and cause us to trust you with all of our heart, mind, soul and spirit. God where we are weak grant us grace. Where we fall short grant forgiveness. We close the mouth of the accuser of the brethren and speak the blood of Jesus over our lives. We thank you for the many blessings and breakthroughs we will receive this month. Unveil your strategies to us. Grant us victory. Breathe Your HEI (breath of the Holy Spirit) into us so that we get the 2nd wind to finish the race successfully. Your HEI so we can call the things that are not into creation, in Jesus name, Amen.
We pray you have been blessed by this word, if it bears witness with your spirit or you’re already seeing these things manifest in your life, leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you.
- Set Up A Telephone Prayer Lines for free
- How to build your Prayer Team
- Obstacles in Building A Prayer Ministry & how to overcome them
- How to Incorporate your Prayer Ministry
- How to Set Up your 501 c3 tax deductible Non Profit Organization