* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. In other words, once we have prayed for your prayer request the information is then deleted.
*The only person who ever sees your prayer request is one of our fully trained prayer partners. Each prayer partner has to sign off on our intercessors code of ethics in order to see any prayer request.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will never sell your information or share your personal information with any other sources or forum unless your permission is granted to do so.
* Your donations are being process through Paypal. Sensitive information, such as their name, geographical address, email address, and a credit card number, is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry, SSL, and all such information is disclosed to Paypal only.
* We do not store your credit card information in our files since all payments are processed through Paypal.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.