Welcome! Click Here to watch the National Day Of Prayer 24 Hour Webcast!
To find an event in your area, click here
We also encourage you to join us in prayer by praying for the 7 Prayer points as outlined by the National Day of Prayer:
GOVERNMENT – “And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had rendered; and they feared the king, for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him to administer justice.” 1 Kings 3:28
- Government officials to recognize God’s authority and rely on Him for wisdom (James 1:5)
- Our country to stand strong on the principles of our Founding Fathers (1Corinthians 3:11)
- Our leaders to make wise decisions rather than succumbing to special interest groups (Luke 22:2)
- Righteous judges and judgments in every court (Isaiah 1:26)
- Our upcoming elections (1 Timothy 1:1-4)
- Our Officials, Cabinet Members, Supreme Court Justices, State and Local Officials
Here is a link to the Government Officials You can use this information to pray for your elected officials.
MILITARY – “Then he set military captains over the people, gathered them together to him in the open square of the city gate, and gave them encouragement, saying, “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people were strengthened by the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.” 2 Chronicles 32:6-8
- Courage and dependence on God (Psalm 91)
- Perseverance to endure hardship (Isaiah 43:2)
- Divine protection from the enemy (Romans 5:1-5)
- Wise leaders who inspire respect from those under their command (Romans 13:1)
- Confidence and vision to persist in the face of negative publicity (Psalm 18:31-29
- Protection and support for the families they have left behind (Romans 1:8-10)
- Chaplains who are divinely appointed to deliver hope and spiritual strength (Proverbs 4:11)
MEDIA – “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” Philippians 4:8
- The decision makers within the media to realize they can make profit by producing family-friendly projects (Proverbs 8:10-1)
- Christians in media to find favor and be filled with creative ideas that bring kingdom principles and life-giving messages to the public (Proverbs 2:1-15)
- Celebrities to be provided with repeated opportunities to hear and receive salvation (Proverbs 8:35)
- All media personnel would report what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable as well as the hard news with truth and honor.
BUSINESS – “And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze,” Exodus 31:3-4
- Integrity among Christian workers so that they win the right to be heard (1 Chronicles 29:17)
- Impartation of ideas and resources to open principled businesses, especially in areas that need an economic boost (Psalm 131:15)
- Christian workers to display Christ-like humility and service to the co-workers (Philippians 2:3).
- Leaders and business owners will plan no evil and do no evil that our nation’s economy might be viable and strong. That every Christian leader in America would do business God’s way.
EDUCATION – “Yes, if you cry out for discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding, If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of the LORD, And find the knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;” Proverbs 2:3-6
- A return to truth and Judeo-Christian ethics (Psalm 1:1-2)
- A safe atmosphere conducive to learning
- Excellence in educators (Exodus 18:30-21)
- Equal opportunities for every student o achieve their full potential (Philippians 1:9)
CHURCH – “As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.” Colossians 2:6-8
- The church would find a new zeal and commitment to the mission and purpose of Jesus Christ (Matt 22:37)
- Unity with and among churches that reveals God’s love to the world (John 17:23)
- A return to the absolutes of God’s Word (Psalm 1:1-3)
- Integrity – that God’s people look and act differently than the world (1 Peter 2:11; 1 Corinthians 12:6)
- A holy fear of the Lord released in the heart of God’s people (Proverbs 9:10)
FAMILY – “And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.” Mark 3:25
- Unity and love in individual family units that reaches out in hospitality toward others (Romans 12:9-13)
- The re-establishment of relationships between parents and children (Malachi 4:5-6)
- A return to family values that serve the nation as a whole (Job 22:21-22)
- A return to the biblical mandate to train their children at home in the fear of the Lord and not leave the responsibility to others. (Proverbs 22:6)
Do you need prayer? Click Here for a list of 24 Hour Prayer lines where someone will be available to pray with you.